Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nothing on TV anymore. Sob sob.

On 21 Jul 2008 at 11:07pm Dunk wrote:
Aaagh! Why isn't there anything worth watching these days? All i see is lousy big bro, americans got talent (who cares), 3 pints and a packet of chumps, strictly come boring dancing, and im sure you can add to that.
More to the point is there anything worth watching which i have blatently missed during one of my rants?

On 21 Jul 2008 at 11:22pm sashka wrote:
You need to watch Big Bro in a different light. It actually features Bingo from the Banana Splits.

On 22 Jul 2008 at 12:50am Dunk wrote:
Ha! Nice try Sashka, but it would take a lot more than that to make me watch BB!
ps. I dont like bananas anyway!

On 23 Jul 2008 at 9:06am zola wrote:
I have a digi box and I never think there is nothing to watch...Daytime telly sucks,but evenings are usually pretty good.League of Gentlemen is re running at the moment...Love it!
Thanks for sorting the site out Webby.I missed it.

On 23 Jul 2008 at 6:36pm Dunk wrote:
Yes i like league of gentlemen but have seen them all a few times already. I just find there is nothing consistently good on. Mind you, QI is good and Billy Connelly is a laugh. I guess at the moment its not that bad...

On 23 Jul 2008 at 9:52pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Currently I only seem to be turning the television on for "Mock The Week", repeats of "Doc Martin" and that new series "Bonekickers". However, I did watch an interesting documentary about who downed Douglas Bader last week.
But what televisual feast shall be in store when the Olympics start?

On 24 Jul 2008 at 10:10am johnpierre wrote:
i agree with you spinster, the doudlas Bader doc was most interesting, i wonder will they ever solve the mystery! as for other good programs, Dragons den, Send in the dogs, Long way round and the recent Wild China are just some of the jewels to be found in amongst the dross

On 24 Jul 2008 at 6:35pm Dunk wrote:
Agreed- Mock of the week and Dragons den. Things are looking up!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bill Lewes 10:143
Bill Lewes

I'm very happy for you then. How are you going to use it? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum