Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Norman's friends

On 13 Jan 2015 at 4:06pm Clifford wrote:
Norman Baker needs to be careful who he has as friends:

Check it out here »
On 13 Jan 2015 at 4:56pm Humbert wrote:
This is the kind of old politics that is why I'm probably voting Green. I'm sure it was in the news last year that they handed back 7k because the donator wasn't a full UK tax payer. Lewes Liberal Democrats should be embarrassed to still have Baker representing them, but I doubt they are.
On 13 Jan 2015 at 5:26pm Clifford wrote:
It's particularly ironic when you read this:

Check it out here »

On 13 Jan 2015 at 10:24pm skeptical green wrote:
Liberal Democrats behaving as two faced hypocritical unprincipled opportunists: surely not?

On 13 Jan 2015 at 10:38pm Belladonna wrote:
What a complete twat
On 14 Jan 2015 at 6:26am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Am I being cynical in wondering why a "bus magnate" should be making a donation to a former transport minister?
On 14 Jan 2015 at 11:15am Normans Wisdom wrote:
Yet more desperate smear tactics from opponents worried that the electorate might actually see sense and ensure Norman might actually retain his seat. He won't of course. You are going to be stuck with an anonymous Tory bloodsucker for 5 years. Fools.
On 14 Jan 2015 at 9:05pm Skeptical green wrote:
I don't see why it is smear tactics. The allegation is not a smear it's true. Norman admits it. He either doesn't think there is anything wrong as he claims in which case his judgment is poor or he knows that allowing the appearance of influence by such a foul character was a mistake but is prepared to bluff it out for the money in which case his integrity is suspect. Neither of those conclusions is the result of a smear but are merely valid judgments or opinions on the public actions of a public man.
On 14 Jan 2015 at 9:29pm Adolfo wrote:
Norm dear, why don't you just come out of your closet.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Starfish Studios Lewes 118:143
Starfish Studios Lewes

Examining the activity of the sun and assessing its influence on the earth's climate may well provide entertainment to some Tom... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo