Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Noisy cats!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 8:34am Guido wrote:
Any one else get fed up with wailing cats in the middle of the night? Live in old malling way area and it's now a regular nightly occurrence. As summer approaches I wish to have my windows open during the night.

Keep your cats in at might please!!!!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 9:31am Short fuse wrote:
I'll keep my cat in when you stop keeping me awake with fireworks for 3 months of the year.

On 13 Mar 2011 at 10:35am Guido wrote:
Then I just might start using my fireworks to shut them up then!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 12:31pm comedy corner wrote:
Little Johnny runs indoors.
"i just stuck a banger up a cats a***"
"Tut Tut, its not a***, its Rectum, Johnny! "
"Rectum? Oh yes it blew him apart!"

On 13 Mar 2011 at 5:28pm Detterant wrote:
Tried using a cat detterant? like those high pitched noise things???
Or do as we do an use water pistols!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 5:37pm Hells Belle wrote:
I tried a couple of the sonic cat scarers, the first one got stolen out of my front garden, I suspect by one of my cat loving neighbours! After seeing a cat sitting in front of the replacement staring at it with a quizzical look, I have come to the conclusion they don't work. I will this year be resorting to other methods to stop those filthy animals crapping on my vegetables!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 6:23pm Fritz wrote:
That's the noise cats make when they are having a good time. Perhaps they are choosing to do it outside your houses in the vain hope that you do the same.....

On 13 Mar 2011 at 6:25pm Fritz wrote:
Waaaaaaaaail. Oh yeah baby!

On 13 Mar 2011 at 6:39pm A Nal wrote:
Glad to see that others in this forum share my interest. Why does no one else like to talk about poo?
I have a whole collection of turdies in a draw. If anyone would like to come round and see them.
I only keep the best ones. Just a thought.

On 14 Mar 2011 at 7:22am me wrote:
what a load of crap

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes banners and crosses 58:132
Lewes banners and crosses

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell