Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nigel Jones..Who He ?

On 5 Nov 2011 at 10:36pm Paul Newman wrote:
I start to wonder if I am the only real person in Lewes and everyone else is some sort of jounalist I found this ,admittedly blameless, account of the Bonfire festivities on the Speccy site ,Coffee House. Its the best political web site and I read it every day.
Anyway see what you think of his descrption. Not bad I thought but I `m no expert, are girls really called Bonfire Boys ?

Check it out here »

On 6 Nov 2011 at 2:36am IMEYOU wrote:
Bonfire Boys (Boyes) is a loose term that covers both sexes but they can be called Belles.
On 6 Nov 2011 at 6:50am Trevor wrote:
Or just fat gits in stripy jumpers

On 6 Nov 2011 at 6:40pm fashion wrote:
nigel jones is no celebritie but a meer journalist. and my dad.

On 6 Nov 2011 at 7:27pm Clifford wrote:
Paul Newman wrote: '...the Speccy site ,Coffee House. Its the best political web site and I read it every day.'
Have to disagree Paul - surely Guido Fawkes is the best. I disagree with 90% of it, but it's always a good read.

On 7 Nov 2011 at 1:49am Dingo wrote:
Is a meer journalist an actual meerkat or someone that deals mostly with meerkat affairs?Please don`t say simples.O.K.?

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Arms Penny 56:132
Lewes Arms Penny

What is it with some people?
With their kid's education at stake, this numpty thinks it's a good idea to ask complete strangers... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine