Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Next!!!!!..........

On 5 Sep 2007 at 12:28pm Rookie wrote:
Top of the league and undefeated. Next victims for the flying Rooks at the Pan are Welling on Friday evening @7.45.

On 5 Sep 2007 at 12:55pm rooker wrote:
not easy easy welling, another three points then

On 5 Sep 2007 at 2:43pm Mark wrote:
Enjoy it whilst it lasts.

On 5 Sep 2007 at 2:54pm ExiledfromLewes wrote:
tbh Mark, I'm little tired of your constant digs at Lewes FC it is quite clear that your animosity against Lewes shows that you are anti football and a complete snob to boot.

On 5 Sep 2007 at 3:14pm Mark wrote:
couldn't be futher from the truth its just history repeating itself,would love to see the Rooks win the league.

On 5 Sep 2007 at 4:00pm ExiledfromLewes wrote:
I know I was joking with you (sorry), it always good to see local teams do well. Difficult to get promoted with only one automatic place, and even if they do conference will be a different kettle of fish with half of the teams being profesional, however that is a worry for another day at the moment they are doing well and we can all enjoy that.

On 6 Sep 2007 at 9:16am Mark wrote:
well if that is joking I wouldn't want to see you worked up.

On 6 Sep 2007 at 11:40am Rookie wrote:
Football clubs fortunes usually go in cycles. Lewes are on an up at the moment and have been for a few years. If they do go up another league then this rise must surely level out. The challenge is staying there and not starting a downturn such has happened at St Albans. These are good times. Enjoy them cos they might not be here for ever.

On 9 Sep 2007 at 1:44am Rookie wrote:
Another one bites the dust. Welling gunned down 2-0. Next up for the treatment are St Albans at their place. Come on the Rooks.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Swan penny 112:132
Swan penny

The EU seems to have been working fairly well for the UK in terms of agreeing EU laws and regulations. Given that we have voted... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim