Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

New house on The Avenue playing loud music tonight

On 20 Jul 2014 at 12:57am Angry insomniac wrote:
Make it stop.
It's one am and they are still playing their dated music loud enough for me to hear clearly in my house on the other side of the valley. It's hot, I'm tired and I can't open the window as the noise is intolerable. So angry right now.
On 20 Jul 2014 at 9:10am Zzz.. wrote:
Did this post stop the noise then?

On 20 Jul 2014 at 10:09am QSS wrote:
Zzz....maybe it was ZZ Top playing ?

On 20 Jul 2014 at 6:05pm DFL wrote:
DFL with cash to spare as the houses are only 850k for a semi . You just gotta love Lewes . LOL. Maybe they bought the pair and are going to rent one out .
On 21 Jul 2014 at 10:23am tobnac wrote:
To be fair, I think people sometimes don't realise how well sound carries across the bowl that is Baxter's / Paddock. Even relatively modest sounds seem to get amplified as they bounce across the space. If someone has fireworks in the paddock (like Proms in the Paddock or LOGS display recently, you can really tell that the sound is bouncing back and forth across the valley. I'm sure they didn't realise how the noise was affecting others.
On 21 Jul 2014 at 11:16am tobnac wrote:
Oh, and just for the record 'DFL', they aren't DFLs. Though I'm at a loss to understand what relevance this might have to the topic under discussion. Unless you're one of those tedious lewesians who thinks that DFLs are responsible for rising sea levels, knife crime, cloudy beer, etc etc...
On 21 Jul 2014 at 9:58pm TDA wrote:
Put your thumbs up if you've never had a party in your house with dated music.

On 21 Jul 2014 at 10:20pm DFL wrote:
LOL

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Swan penny 123:132
The Swan penny

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul