Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

New HS zone

On 2 Sep 2013 at 7:38pm Parking despair wrote:
does anyone know how this new HS zone works? I have a permit for it,which says HS and D but have been told two different things about where I can park. The whole thing seems to be yet more CPZ mess.

On 3 Sep 2013 at 5:19pm Fed up. wrote:
yes, if you have an HS permit, you can park anywhere in HS, or the remained of your own zone D. people with just D cannot park in HS. so their Zones have shrunk. Unfortunately the parking shop, and others have been advising a lot of people that you can only parking in the part of HS that used to be in your own Zone This is not correct. Just the latest of the many parking related mistakes that we have got used to.

On 3 Sep 2013 at 5:19pm Fed up. wrote:
yes, if you have an HS permit, you can park anywhere in HS, or the remained of your own zone D. people with just D cannot park in HS. so their Zones have shrunk. Unfortunately the parking shop, and others have been advising a lot of people that you can only parking in the part of HS that used to be in your own Zone This is not correct. Just the latest of the many parking related mistakes that we have got used to.

On 6 Sep 2013 at 7:57am Deelite 2 wrote:
And still, since max stay in Pinwell was reduced from a day to 4 hours, it is empty. It used to be full all day.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Martyrs 71:132
Lewes Martyrs

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul