Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Neville mums

On 17 Mar 2016 at 1:29pm Denise wrote:
Just discovered a very cute shop called Wickles, they do sweet toys and adorable clothes for children. Head here for fun presents for parties. Just moved here and just wanted to share! Is there another Lewes forum, just for mums by the way? Looking too meet mums in Neville area. Thanks
On 17 Mar 2016 at 3:14pm Arthur wrote:
Go back to London
On 17 Mar 2016 at 3:31pm yawn wrote:
Christ, you lot are so petty. There are bigger and better things to think about than 'DFL'
If someone likes Wickle. let them like Wickle. No one is forcing you to shop there.

On 17 Mar 2016 at 4:21pm Sophie wrote:
Hi Denise. Sounds like my sort of shop. Can you tell me where it please?
On 17 Mar 2016 at 4:39pm joecocker wrote:
What a shame kingston and cranedown have had to object to every planning that is put forward for there own gain Spring Barn Farm Iford Farms southover bonfire using stanley turner ground visitors and locals parking down on bridleway and on C7 spoiling there view.. All around this area what community spirit We now see they are complaining about Ham Lane used by vehicles when will they stop there moaning soon they will get more money from council to block the whole of Lewes for there pursuits there must be hundreds of they cycling but not on 200k cycle path installed C7 traffic to be 20mile speed limit and new crossing another 20k what about the rest of lewes not posh enough as we know money goes to money so watch out whats next for them to object to.
On 17 Mar 2016 at 5:59pm Tocks wrote:
..and breathe.
On 17 Mar 2016 at 6:31pm WTF? wrote:
A battle of illiterati - what IS the thread about ?
On 17 Mar 2016 at 6:39pm Long Hair wrote:
Well if they would just keep the gate shut then the lot would stay out. The sins are correct though. Looking for to an open fire. Lovely and warm. Not the Wickels though they smell of cheese. Straight up and honest. Seed spuds now in Aldi for those of a like mind.
On 17 Mar 2016 at 7:01pm Short 'n curly wrote:
Are these cryptic clues to some crossword ?
On 17 Mar 2016 at 7:18pm Dick Emeryboard wrote:
A race to the bottom.
On 17 Mar 2016 at 7:39pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
I love the way people believe these wind-ups. Sometimes I fall for them too because there's a thin line between the plausible and the daft.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 80:132
Lewes Spires

The Jobcentres should go back to the old system they had in the seventies.
Fit young claimants were offered unskilled work in... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim
Brighton Jobs