Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Nevill Bonfire

On 20 Oct 2014 at 10:42am Gertie wrote:
Well done to NJBS for a wonderful night on Saturday. Great turnout from all and sundry and lovely to see it so well supported by all the Lewes societies.
On 20 Oct 2014 at 6:36pm Disgusted of Nevill wrote:
Teenagers urinating on grass triangle after fireworks.Girls and boys....I have photos
On 20 Oct 2014 at 6:50pm Mark wrote:
Oh come on Disgusted. Think back - did you not pee on stuff when you were a teenager? It was excellent.
On 20 Oct 2014 at 7:13pm Wadeohhh wrote:
more to the point disgusted,what are you doing taking photos of young boys and girls peeing for?

On 21 Oct 2014 at 10:52am SBS Smuggler wrote:
Thats the only problem, the lack of local toilets...The queue for the few at St Mary's Hall is always so long (while the hall is open). Lack of a (reasonably) nearby pub (no Windmill or Pewter Pot/Meridian these days :-( ) and no public toilets on Nevill estate does make teh evening challenging, especially for youngsters who are too immature to plan/pace their drinking to allow for the lack of facilities.
Hiring a few portaloos might help, but I suspect the costs may dent NJBS funds, and residents may be unhappy to have them sited near their properties too. Perhaps NJBS could try and find a local-ish loo-hire company and ask if they would be willing to help "sponsor" the event (and maybe get a free ad in NJBS programme too) by loaning a few portaloos for the night?
Other than the lack of toilets it was a great night, and an excellent firework display, well done to all involved at NJBS!

On 21 Oct 2014 at 5:45pm SJS Smuggler wrote:
SJS loo hire in LEWES ! - no I`m not connected with the company , I googled and there they were
On 21 Oct 2014 at 9:30pm Csbs. Budgie smuggle wrote:
We have a couple they could borrow
On 21 Oct 2014 at 11:26pm Rolf wrote:
Disgusted of nevill, taking photos of kids with there genitals showing might be a bit wrong and illegal?

On 22 Oct 2014 at 9:38am Their goolies exposed ! wrote:
O - M - G !!! WHO said that gentiles were exposed ! . You guys need to be careful in your assumptions . It goes beyond the pale to accuse anyone of being a paedo !!!!! The Grass Triangle could become the Grassy Knoll of Lewes .

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Hm, I could recommend you Chameleon decorators and windows restoration This company uses vacuum-sealed double glazing technology... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare