Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Need A Gym!!

On 2 Sep 2013 at 8:10am FattyboBatty wrote:
Hi,
I have just moved to the area and upon putting up my bathroom mirror, realised just how bad I need the gym! Speaking to a couple of local friends, they attend the gym at the White Hart. Anybody got any suggestions?

On 2 Sep 2013 at 8:42am James Wade wrote:
I use the Southdown club,very cheap. leisure center and body workshop both seem very popular though.

On 3 Sep 2013 at 6:16pm Sue wrote:
Has the White Hart had a makeover yet, very glossy adverts in Viva Lewes. Have they spent some money on cleaning it up?

On 3 Sep 2013 at 9:05pm Maus wrote:
They always have glossy ads, not that I'm aware of, they still and the ads when I went and there was mould growing up the walls. Might have changed now though , new manager.

On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:32am FattyboBatty wrote:
Thanks for the recommendations James Wade (not the darts player i hope?) Have decided to join White Harts Leisure. From talking to a couple of the members the place seems to be on the up, all be it very slowly. Body workshop seemed full of meat heads and leisure centre was too glossy! i want to be able to get my head down and exercise! Again thanks all!

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:132
Burning Crosses

Lewes Priory Cricket Club (LPCC) is based at the Stanley Turner Ground, Kingston Road, Lewes (i.e. next to the rugby club). ... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams