Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

National trust land

8
7
On 21 Oct 2017 at 10:32pm Shame on you wrote:
What land around Lewes is owned by the national trust? I hope all paid up members are aware of their shameful decisions?
12
8
On 21 Oct 2017 at 10:43pm No Trust wrote:
Shameful, but what do you expect from a Trust that was built on the massive profits of slavery?
Allowing fox/fox sent hunting on their land, out of a vote of over 62,000 the vote was passed by a majority of only 299, but the vote was passed.
7
19
On 21 Oct 2017 at 10:55pm @no trust wrote:
So you agree? This will be used by the tory thugs to promote their barbarity. I expect the lonely miss May will try to legalise hunting to get three more votes.
29
23
On 21 Oct 2017 at 11:39pm Country Gent wrote:
It's called land management, but I dont expect you quorn eating animal huggers to understand that.
12
21
On 21 Oct 2017 at 11:54pm @country gent wrote:
How so country gent? Explain your views please then chuck the cheap insults around. In what way are you a gent?
19
8
On 22 Oct 2017 at 3:10am Democracy wrote:
The majority may be small but guess what - in a democracy that's what counts! What's the alternative?
6
11
On 22 Oct 2017 at 8:11am Foxy wrote:
A democracy distorted by proxy votes. Gent, please explain how burying badgers alive is land management?
11
9
On 22 Oct 2017 at 8:13am Poxy wrote:
How can you bury a badger alive ? it'll dig it's way out
5
3
On 22 Oct 2017 at 8:42am Doggy wrote:
What do the hunts do with the dogs when they are too old or not good enough?
2
5
On 22 Oct 2017 at 10:50am bitchy wrote:
Put us out to stud of course
5
4
On 22 Oct 2017 at 2:25pm Kennel Maid wrote:
Dispatch them humanely and recycle them as dog food.
9
4
On 22 Oct 2017 at 2:55pm Scent wrote:
Not a fan of hunting but what's wrong with scent or drag hunting.. not cruel in anyway I'd have thought?
4
6
On 22 Oct 2017 at 3:23pm to Coventry wrote:
Boycott the National Trust.
12
10
On 22 Oct 2017 at 3:50pm No more hunting wrote:
BAN all forms of hunting with dogs, a Barbaric pass time that need's to be consigned to the history books!
Shame on the National Trust.
9
7
On 22 Oct 2017 at 4:43pm Foxy wrote:
@scent. They need people as thick as you to believe their lies. Did you know they always accidentally find a real fox when drag hunting. Just by accident of course.
7
12
On 22 Oct 2017 at 6:32pm Bored wrote:
If you live in rural areas accept rural ways.
9
6
On 22 Oct 2017 at 6:55pm Foxy wrote:
@bored. That's like saying if you live in a town you accept getting mugged. There are a lot of bad arguments but yours is one of the worst.
5
5
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:00pm Bored wrote:
Unfortunately living in a town increases your chances of being mugged, if you live in a town you have to accept the fact your chances of getting mugged are higher, itís one of lifeís sad facts.
5
1
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:12pm Me wrote:
If you are really bored bored I suggest you work on your very poor argument.
4
1
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:16pm Drag wrote:
@foxy. And what are you hunting for when you go out in drag.
 
5
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:22pm Vegan wrote:
So if you're anti hunt, you're also vegan or shut up basically
1
2
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:24pm Queen wrote:
Good question
1
2
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:35pm Scent wrote:
@foxy. You're welcome to your emotionally driven conjecture if it helps to prop up your, erm, case.
4
3
On 22 Oct 2017 at 7:47pm Foxy wrote:
Is so good to see that the pro hunt morons can still not produce a coherent argument in support of their violence. Just one of you say a good thing about hunting with dogs please?
9
9
On 22 Oct 2017 at 8:01pm hunter wrote:
1. Great exercise for the horses
2. Great exercise for the dogs
3. Great for pi**ing off townie/vegan/unwashed idiots
6
5
On 23 Oct 2017 at 10:33am Foxy wrote:
Thanks hunter. You proved my point better than I could have done.


11 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

The Lewes Penny 119:132
The Lewes Penny

Trump worse than Obama? GTFO. Trump claimed a lot of things, you'd be a fool to accept it. Drone strikes and bombing raids... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine