Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

National Christmas Jumper Day Banned

On 12 Dec 2014 at 9:39pm IMEYOU wrote:
The National Christmas Jumper Day was Banned today at the Lewes Priory School for all students but the majority of its teachers were wearing them. How disgusting, No wonder the children rebel.
On 13 Dec 2014 at 2:13pm Nothing changes wrote:
The Masters used to dress like prats , and us plebs had to conform - back in the old LGCS in Mountfield road . Poxy place
On 13 Dec 2014 at 4:02pm trooper wrote:
This sounds about right, the NUT lefties of the "Teachers militant tendancy". One has to ask did the Head Teacher !!!! issue the ban?? if so, it did not apply to his staff, that says something about his authority.
On 13 Dec 2014 at 5:26pm Mr Chips wrote:
IMEYOU The Children are revolting ? Tell us something new ?!
On 13 Dec 2014 at 8:41pm Belladonna wrote:
I doubt this the work of the NUT - more likely the head teacher, who is completely obsessed with uniform issues, less so with the large amount of kids who are mid range achiever and are not pushed or encouraged to go for higher grades, and are only cause for concern if they start to seriously slip down the streams.
It wouldn't surprise me if the school loses its outstanding grade at the next ofsted - the kids And parents I know there are not at all happy with the head's leadership
On 13 Dec 2014 at 9:35pm Mark wrote:
An employer doesn't ordinarily have control over how staff dress - unless it's part of the contract.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 88:132
Lewes Town Clock

The government acts for private ne'er-do-goods who do very well financially, by endorsing their massive scams for a cut in the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine