Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

NHS dentist

On 26 Jul 2011 at 8:10pm bazm wrote:
Can anyone recommend a decent NHS dentist in Lewes. Been with Albion Street for over 30 years but recent experience has put me off going back (forcing me to opt for root canal privately at a cost of over £500 when they should have offered NHS at £47).
On 26 Jul 2011 at 8:35pm Two Thirty wrote:
Jennifer Ching, above Monsoon. Gorgeous and a brilliant dentist. We've had this thread before.
On 26 Jul 2011 at 8:40pm Rose wrote:
The dentist in Chailey, right near the mini roundabout is very good. I stopped going to the one at the bottom of school hill as they were so rude. I think its Mr Hill, really nice, friendly and excellent service. Better than any in Lewes
On 27 Jul 2011 at 1:15am GP-needy wrote:
Is there a good private GP in Lewes? Fed up with NHS ones...
On 28 Jul 2011 at 2:09pm bastian wrote:
poor darling,aren't they good enough for you,welcome to the real world
troll
On 28 Jul 2011 at 11:38pm GP-needy wrote:
No, bastian sweetie, they're not good enough. 8 minutes face to face if you're lucky, inaccessible premises, unsympathetic attitudes, outdated environments, poorly ventilated waiting rooms, possibly dubious infection control standards, etc. It's just not good enough for my large and important family, frankly.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Through the Barbican 135:143
Through the Barbican

Great idea. Let's all hop on a jet and pollute the skies. Or we could stay at home, eat less and exercise more. Sounds like a... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul