Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

NHS Dentists in Lewes

On 10 Jun 2014 at 11:11am Paul Newman wrote:
Hallo bleeding heart Liberal Lewes
I was working away ( don`t ask ...) actually I have been back for ages but have confined my views to the real world.
It seems to me, that in return for the considerable efforts I once made to pull some of you up from your habitual cultural cringe ( I `m thinking of Clifford,Bastian and others of their kind ), you owe me!
I will consider the debt paid in full if anyone can tell me of an NHS dentist I might get into within 100 miles ?
I shall expect your helpful answers to be submitted by 3PM ..... or hopefully before I starve to death..... which at the present rate will be in about two days.
Ithenku
On 10 Jun 2014 at 11:37am Kettle wrote:
Hi Paul. Welcome back. Haven't got a dentist to offer you though.
On 10 Jun 2014 at 11:47am Historian wrote:
You haven't missed much Paul, but then neither have we ! We had all this a couple of weeks ago.
On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:09pm Rods Tiger wrote:
Paul, you could try Lewes Dental Clinic (might be called Mermaid Dental Clinic now) on the left going up School Hill, I think that they might still be.
On 10 Jun 2014 at 12:42pm Paul Newman wrote:
Nope Mermaid full up ...now someone remind me, this NHS thing was supposed to do ?
Oh yes stuff wads of cash into the mouths of the suppliers and leave me in starving agony. Grrrr (ouch growling hurts)
On 10 Jun 2014 at 3:35pm Deelite 2 wrote:
Good to see you back Paul. When did they let you out?

In can recommend the Danish dentist Dan Rowforth from Lewes High Street Dental Practice (the one above Monsoon)

60 High Street, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1XG
T: 01273 478240 E: info@lewesdental.co.uk

Very nice and not scary at all. His attractive young dental assistant is great for taking your mind away from any discomfort.

On 10 Jun 2014 at 6:34pm albion street wrote:
albion street dentist was taking new nhs patients a couple of months back if any help
On 10 Jun 2014 at 6:54pm Paul Newman wrote:
Yes Albion Street are the answer hooray for the Albion
On 12 Jun 2014 at 11:46pm Master tomb wrote:
Taking your life and teeth into your own hands at Albion street.
I go the the one above monsoon. Great little place with terrific service. Not sure nhs though but worth the little extra to go there it is your teeth so surely worth a few extra quid to get the best and they are the best in lewes I think - and so do a cous of others I know.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Spires 85:143
Lewes Spires

Were the Borough Zulus blacking up last night? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa