Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

NCP or whatever the name break the Law

 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 9:54am Colin wrote:
Yet agin spotted breaking the Law was A NCP car parked on double yellow lines outside the postoffice in the Highstreet.
Just Incase anybody in power wants to check into this 2:10pm approx 14/5/09 car driven by Black male while his college a white male posted a single letter he was in the post office for 10 mins as he was behind me in the line as I left I saw the car parked illegally on double yellows outside the estate agent with the engine running and male in drivers seat.
several things come to mind
1) whos paying for two staff members to waste time doing this I saw him in the line for 10 mins but how long was he there after I left and how long to get back to his duties.
2) whos paying for the petrol wasted while engine was running and the damgae to the enviroment?
3) could this letter not have been posted with all the official mail from ncp
4) who believes this was a ncp letter?
5)why couldnt he walk to the post office?
6) park and pay the very resonable and enforced tickets?
7) does this mean it's legal for my wife to drop me off and wait on double yellows while I do my shopping
answers on a post card.

 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 10:19am Rachel wrote:
Do not rise to the bait of this post it has only been posted coz the last attempt to slay was removed. Give up. You are just making yourself look so stupid each attempt you try.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 11:04am frankie wrote:
What is this blokes problem? Look ok so most of the people were against the fact that you thought you could park in a residents parking bay and expect to get away with it but you are now in danger of losing the few supports you did have. Give in mate.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 11:34am hector wrote:
I would advise you do not reply any more to this post.
Just let it die.
Do not fall into this trap.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 11:49am Narker wrote:
Angry Dad has exposed himself as the kind of person he is. He must be very proud of himself.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 12:18pm NCpeeps wrote:
apart from the rather odd delivery, whats so bad about the first post? Someone who is pressumably fed up with NCP double standards has just (excessively) detailed something I see NCP wardens do all the time, and it is very annoying, and would get us a ticket if we did the same.
Colin work on your delivery, and calm down.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 1:16pm Angry dad wrote:
Dear Webmaster, can you please confirm to these peasants that i'm not Colin, resident or anyone else that may have been suggested. Thank you
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 1:39pm hector wrote:
Shot yourself in the leg angry dad. How comes you are posting at 13.16 when you told everyone you were at work until 2.45. Got a good excuse for that as well i bet.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 1:51pm Immoral Porpoises wrote:
What do fish sing to each other ?
Salmon-chanted evening !
 
1
On 15 May 2009 at 2:38pm Angry dad wrote:
F**k me sideways. I'm off to have a sh*t at 3.20, if im a bit late, you'll be the first to know.
What an absolute w**k stain you are
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:02pm hector wrote:
Exactly
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:06pm Want to be parking attendant wrote:
Hector i would take your own advise and leave it there you are just play straight into his hands which you are telling everyone else to avoid
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:09pm angry dad wrote:
Exactly
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:11pm hector wrote:
Ok taking own advise
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:12pm angry dad wrote:
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:13pm hector wrote:
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:37pm Narker wrote:
Every time Angry dad posts he shows us the kind of person he is. He wanted to appear so reasonable when he started going on about not being allowed to park where he wants. Then when he realised a lot of people saw through him he started to rant. Now he's reduced to calling people a w**kstain. You're a nasty piece of work really, aren't you?
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 3:50pm angry dad wrote:
yes i am. Infact, i don't have a job at all. infact i don't even have a daughter or a car.
i just like winding you low-lifes up
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 4:49pm on looker wrote:
spongeing on the good people of lewes go get a job mabe not no one would employ you, pehaps ncp would lol
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:02pm Sherlock. wrote:
Maybe he could be someone else we all know well?
I can think of quite a few....
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:03pm Onlooker wrote:
Oy,Onlooker,you pinched my name!!
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:05pm Sherlock wrote:
Well,I just sussed out one little s**t stirrer.Awful grammar....
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:08pm English teacher wrote:
I agree.No capital letters...
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:31pm Respect wrote:
why are you all rising to his level and giving him exactly what he wants. Just leave the post alone and let it die out. A stirrer cannot stir if no one posts back.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:41pm angry dad wrote:
Respect, of course i have a job, and a car and a daughter who is my absolute world. it was just a pop at some of the absolute plebs on here. As you know, it ain't easy juggling home and work life, my wife works 9-5 so she walks our daughter to school and luckily my work have allowed me to start at 5.30am, work through my lunch and finnish at 2.45 so i can pick my daughter up.
Hector, if you really want to know why i was posting at 13.16, it's because i had a couple of hours lieu time owing to me although i might work in an office where i can use computers (thankfully i don't though)
Hope that clears a few things up
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 5:49pm Angry Dads Dad wrote:
My son is a terrible fibber. I wouldn't believe a word he says.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 6:30pm hector wrote:
Em yes it would clear things up for me but for the fact that you were posting again at 14.38 Exactly when you should have been on your way to pick your daughter up from school? Any way i will butt out now as i did advise earlier.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 6:47pm Angry dad wrote:
My father is a senile old git who spends most of his days in the foetal position rocking backwards and forwards. I wouldn't believe a word he says !!!!
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 7:24pm Angry Dads Grandad wrote:
I wash my hands of the lot of them.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 7:34pm Onlooker wrote:
What about Angry Dad having a really posh mobile phone? Thought of that dearest Herbert?
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 7:59pm Lily of the Valley wrote:
Colin you are Angry Dad - whats wrong, got peed off because everyone realised what a moron you are when you first posted slagging off NCP? Awww...ok we'll all cry over the fact that a warden ran into the post office for a few minutes (FYI they are allowed to park in contravention when going about their duties, and they were quite probably working getting something stamped or posted so get your facts right next time) GET A LIFE
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 8:44pm Furness wrote:
Oh dear, Colin or AD or whoever the hell he is just can't leave the subject alone can he? How very sad.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 9:19pm hector wrote:
Em yes onlooker but he drives to pick his daughter up so he would be breaking the law again if he was using his mobile while driving.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 9:34pm Want to be parking attendant wrote:
Hector you just cannot leave it alone can you LOL We all know angry dad is a phoney and how many different names he has used and how many hoax posts he has put up. You have no need to prove it any more the evidence is there for all to see. Don't keep fueling his fire if there are others that are to foolish to understand what he is up to then that is their problem. Ok matey Oh and Don't answer me back.
 
 
On 15 May 2009 at 9:37pm Hedwig wrote:
Hahahahaha yeah good one - why was he posting again at 14:38? Didn't he say he picks his kid up at 2:45 or something? LIAR!!
 
 
On 16 May 2009 at 9:32am colin wrote:
Can I just point out I'm not angry dad or anyone else you guys think I am?
Just a Bloke out in the town Saw the car and the guy in the post office.
it frustrated me?I have only posted on here About NCP twice this post and the first one.
I dont usually post regarding the parking scheme as I know it's all been said before.
I never saw the post that Rachel mentioned so can't comment.
If you dont believe me that I'm not Angry dad ask webby to confirm my
IP address
if you dont believe me or webby about this then cant do much to change your minds.
But the fact that NCP are breaking the law that they uphold is wrong.
I know the letter wasn't work related as I was standing next to him and over heard the conversation in the post office. (No I'm not going to elaberate)
and a few mins in the PO well over 10 to be exact. It wasn't how long this guy was in the post office that infurated me it was the car parked on double yellows with the engine running. if id done the sam eid get a ticket.
if somebody is posting personel information on here about a warden and what they get up to that is wrong.
my first post was justified in my opinion
 
 
On 16 May 2009 at 5:14pm Hedwig wrote:
They're not breaking ther law. Read above. They are allowed to park in contravention when they're going about their business.
 
 
On 16 May 2009 at 5:37pm The Big Hand wrote:
About time you learned to tell the time Hedwig and Hector. Angry Dad leaves work at 2.45 as he has said several times. His post at 14.38 (or 2.38 for those who dont understand the 24 hour clock) was 7 minutes before that. So why is he a liar, and why would he have to break the law if he used a mobile phone at that time ?? Hahahahahaha to you !!!
 
 
On 17 May 2009 at 10:50am colin wrote:
See above also he wasn't posting work related mail so how can that be Legal.
I dont have a problem with them parking to issue a ticket or dropping wardens at all sides of town.
but this is personal use and in the middle of the town walking distance from parking shop.

 
 
On 18 May 2009 at 6:05am expat two wrote:
Just to add another point, they shouldn't be allowed to park in contravention under any circumstances - thats just wrong. Those yellow lines are there to stop people parking where its dangerous or a hindrance.
If NCP can park in contravention to go about their business, then everybody should be able to. Its either dangerous/ a hindrance, or it isn't.
 
 
On 18 May 2009 at 7:33am cobber wrote:
well expat why dont you tell the rest of the people of lewes dont park on dyl
 
 
On 18 May 2009 at 8:39pm Stargazer wrote:
To be honest I don't see how you can possibly know it wasn't work related, and yeah they are allowed to park in contravention whilst working or stopping for brief periods as long as its not causing obstruction. They don't park dangerously (parking on dyl for the most cases isn't dangerous).
 
 
On 19 May 2009 at 6:18am expat two wrote:
Thats wrong too - I've seen them parking dangerously on the corner down by The Pells, whilst they sit and eat sandwiches and look at the ducks.
Its a simple question - why can't they park up in a car park like everyone else has to, and walk to the post office (or wherever they're working)? Its not unreasonable. Any argument supporting their right is an argument supporting anybody's right to park there.
And "parking on dyl for the most cases isn't dangerous" is besides the point - the yellow lines are there for a reason whatever it may be, not for a reason that only applies to everybody except NCP employees.
Its double standards again and I'm surprised that so many people think its perfectly acceptable.
 
 
On 19 May 2009 at 8:36am cant belive what you say wrote:
so if a disabled car driver parks on dyl is that dangerous too
or does the badge protect them ?
 
 
On 20 May 2009 at 6:17am Expat Two wrote:
Well of course it is, if thats why the DYL was put there. More often than not though, its about hindrance to passage rather than danger, and yes, if a disabled driver parks in those cases, it doesn't stop it being a hindrance.
Its assumed that most of us will tolerate a disabled person parking on a double yellow.
Are NCP staff disabled - I must admit that hadn't occured to me?
 
 
On 20 May 2009 at 4:02pm ooooops wrote:
mentaly or physicaly ?
 
 
On 20 May 2009 at 5:59pm Stagazer wrote:
Nah sorry, its not double standards as they are allowed to park there, the law allows them to and if they're going into the post office to get something done that's work related then they're perfectly within their rights. The public however are not. The amount of people I see parking on DYL for ages, no wonder they get tickets stupid idiots, what do they think will happen!!
 
 
On 20 May 2009 at 7:41pm council bod wrote:
all ncp staff are told not to park on dyl when issueing tickets. the only exception to this if there is no other place to park.when useing the postal service they must park within the law if you see ncp vehicle parked not within the law and the wardens are not issueing tickets then photo the car and the wardens and send it to mr williams @the parking shop with a covering letter
p.s they dont have to pay to park.
 
 
On 2 Jun 2009 at 10:54am carina wrote:
** Removed **


This thread has reached its limit now
Why not start another one


 

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

Stephen, I think that you're on the wrong thread. But you are right. Tom likes to subscribe to controversial positions. Some of... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington