Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

MyHermes courier

On 19 May 2015 at 10:50am Pumpkin wrote:
Anyone else having problems with MyHermes? I've used them for several years and they have always been great, but I have two parcels that should have been picked up last week. They show online as "collected" but are still here, so not sure what they are playing at. Can't find any contact details for the local guy either.
On 19 May 2015 at 10:55am Clifford wrote:
I've had nothing but trouble with them. On the last occasion they pretended they had tried to collect and said no-one was in. Understandable perhaps the money they pay their couriers. Others obviously feel the same.

Check it out here »
On 19 May 2015 at 11:06am Pumpkin wrote:
I know it depends on who your local courier is, but ours has always been good (and I've sent over 150 parcels with them). Don't know if he's left or if he's on holiday and some numpty is covering for him.
On 19 May 2015 at 3:29pm Myhermes wrote:
Sorry guys , I got struck down with a medical problem overnight last Tuesday , there seems to be a technical issue with the hand held terminal , which has caused some issues over signaturesI'm hoping to get back to it next Tuesday , there are contact details on the WWW , mycouriersonline , Clifford what area of the town are you in ? , also you would be amazed how many people don't answer their doors when quiet clearly they are in , pumpkin if you want to give me a clue where to collect I will get to you ,
On 19 May 2015 at 3:37pm St dunstans wrote:
They advertise on this very site if you look as parcel2go
On 19 May 2015 at 5:00pm Myherpes wrote:
Yet another link that don't work
On 19 May 2015 at 5:01pm Clifford wrote:
Myhermes, thanks for coming on here to tell me we were pretending to be out when we were in. Just about sums up the level of service we can expect.
On 19 May 2015 at 5:06pm Quiet clearly wrote:
You would be amazed how many people get the wrong idea
On 19 May 2015 at 6:44pm Myhermes wrote:
Clifford , I didn't say you were , but it is entirely possible , probably more than 50% of doorbells don't work , but I didn't put my head over the parapet to be shot at or to offer lame excuses , I was just offering to improve the poor service you have had albeit not my fault entirely , as you have chosen not to help yourself all I can do now Is suck up your attitude , let's hope some underpaid numpty turns up at your earliest convenience , Hermes and contact details are very easy to find on line . As you must have ,to be able to book a collection in , and if you have traced it which you say you have I would have thought there must be some contact info at that stage look forward to meeting you soon and resolving this matter
On 19 May 2015 at 7:12pm The Old Mayor wrote:
Quite agree myhermes. Complaining on here is as bad as standing on the A27 yelling your tale at the traffic ! Surely, some tw@t will stop and listen, but what can they do !! It amazes me at the stupid questions that get asked, when they can simply be Googled and answered immediately. It's astonishing how much time on our hands we all have now !
On 19 May 2015 at 7:41pm DHL wrote:
@ Clifford , Just had a look at the Hermes sending section of their site ,You can if you wish drop it at a local shop and save yourself a few pence on sending , As the old mayor says stop moaning and do something pro active .
On 19 May 2015 at 9:03pm Ernie wrote:
Dont take it to heart Hermes. Any regular on here will tell you that Clifford is a c*ck

On 19 May 2015 at 9:39pm William wrote:
Warning - the (allegedly) lunatic driver from DPD has changed firm. Now with Interlink, I think.
On 19 May 2015 at 10:25pm Myhermes wrote:
@ Earnie , I am aware of his previous postings and the general feel ,but thank you
On 19 May 2015 at 11:02pm Belladonna wrote:
It's pumpkin with the problem, not Clifford!
On 19 May 2015 at 11:41pm Clifford wrote:
Myhermes, what do you mean 'you have chosen not to help yourself'? Your arrogance isn't doing any good you know. Nor your idiotic remark that 'more than 50% of doorbells don't work'. The customer is always wrong, eh?

And DHL, do you know what 'pro active' means? As a clue, it's not aposher way of saying 'active'.

On 20 May 2015 at 10:25am Myhermes wrote:
Earnie , point taken Clifford obviously has done the door bell challenge , arrogance not really , it's a small problem in life compared to third world famin , you look like you were let down but the first we know about it is on a public forum there are easy ways to deal with it and I did offer you that option which to date you have not taken hence , you have taken that choice of not helping yourself , this is my last , as i said I didn't want to have a ping pong waste of time debate , I did try to apologise and sort it .
On 20 May 2015 at 1:54pm Clifford wrote:
What you seem to be saying Myhermes is that you fail to do over 50% of your deliveries or collections because people are in but don't hear you ring the doorbell because it doesn't work. Not a very good advert really is it?

On 20 May 2015 at 2:04pm Dolly wrote:
Dear god Clifford get a grip. I have had numerous parcels delivered & collected by Myhermes without any issue & I'm more than not at work & yet he still manages to work out where to leave it & where I've likely left it for him to collect. Nothing is full proof. Find something more important to worry about.
On 20 May 2015 at 2:12pm Myhermes wrote:
Ssssssshhhhhhhhhh

On 20 May 2015 at 3:46pm Ernie wrote:
Clifford. Old Chinese proverb. When in hole stop digging.

On 20 May 2015 at 4:46pm Clifford wrote:
Yes. What we've learnt from this is that Myhermes has problems with customers because 'probably more than 50% of doorbells don't work'. On top of that Myhermes has had 'a technical issue with the hand held terminal , which has caused some issues over signatures I'm hoping to get back to it next Tuesday'. I for one won't be using that service if I have any choice. I'm surprised if anyone else does.
On 20 May 2015 at 5:35pm Pumpkin wrote:
Myhermes, hope you are feeling better. I've had to send the parcel via Parcelforce 48 as I had a deadline to meet. The problem was that it was marked as collected and I couldn't get the online "help" to accept that it hadn't been.
Clifford, sorry your experience of myhermes wasn't good, but I've always had excellent service in the past.
And yes I know I can drop parcels off at the shop but in this case it weighed 11kg and I preferred to have it collected.

On 20 May 2015 at 6:08pm DPD wrote:
How silly of you Clifford not to take in a simple bit of imformation , if he/she works 6 days , as we do , by day 4 he would have 200% ie 2 days work in 1 to do and day 6 would have 3 days , so my guess is whilst and I can vouch for this many many bells don't work , he might be exaggerating a little , just try applying Brian before you become a keyboard warrior arse , let's hope you don't switch you traffic to us , he said he was sorry also unwell , reading between the lines looks like he will be fit for work next week , but I bet they have some other underpaid numpty doing it in his place . Just my thoughts ,
On 20 May 2015 at 7:08pm Brian application wrote:
or the Brian App - where can I download it? will it help me understand DPD post
On 20 May 2015 at 7:11pm Confused dot com? wrote:
Is this an advert ? Which Brian are we talking about - the big stone one?

On 20 May 2015 at 7:12pm DPD wrote:
Brian the snail maybe

On 20 May 2015 at 11:30pm Clifford wrote:
Yes DPD I'll take your wise advice to 'just try applying Brian'. I'll be down at Boots tomorrow to see if they have any.
On 21 May 2015 at 3:00pm Bob wrote:
Clifford got owned!
On 21 May 2015 at 6:17pm Clifford wrote:
Bob, at last I can ask someone what that expression 'got owned' means. Can you explain?

On 22 May 2015 at 3:17pm Bob wrote:
Certainly Clifford. It's generally taken to mean that someone has been well and truly out-debated or proven to be wrong by overwhelming evidence or popular opinion, to the point where there is little for the person to do other than admit defeat.

On 5 Dec 2017 at 11:59am Lisa wrote:
I live in newhaven, do you deliver in this area? If not who does?

5 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

'The sooner politics gets out of the way of medicine the better for all concerned.'

Health is a political issue. Thaty's why... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum
Jim