Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Mumfords

On 7 Oct 2016 at 12:24am Gerty wrote:
Makes a change from talking about drugs. Personally I still think they are an abomination musically and their unoriginal, tired cliché faux-folk pop and what I'd consider mind numbingly bad lyrics were an insult to a town that prides itself on being different and rebellious. But lots seemed to enjoy it.
On 7 Oct 2016 at 12:28am Hyena wrote:
I agree with you, but we also need to discuss Fracking, especially in light of what is about to happen in Lancashire.
On 7 Oct 2016 at 8:20am Lewes Voter 3 wrote:
When I wrote a strong letter of complaint to the Council about stopping access to Convent Field, which is for EVERYONE from Lewes to enjoy, I got no reply. It should never have taken place
On 7 Oct 2016 at 9:26am The Greek wrote:
Everyone? More people were there during that festival than are normally, so I think that qualifies as "everyone".
On 7 Oct 2016 at 12:01pm Georgy wrote:
The council probably thought your letter so silly it was not worthy of a reply.
I tend to agree with them.
On 7 Oct 2016 at 4:16pm Killing joke wrote:
Let's face it Lewes really hasn't got much going for it, train station awash with drugs, a Bon fire once a year and a pound shop or two in the centre. Personally I think the Mumfords were the best thing that's happened for the town.
On 7 Oct 2016 at 6:27pm Ray wrote:
@Killing joke What on earth is a Bon fire? (probably a French version of a decent flambe) and a "pound shop or two" Where? I'm probably responding to a Troll and if so you've successfully wound me up. Congratulations!
On 7 Oct 2016 at 6:31pm Harry wrote:
Oh, this is more like it! Put those spliffs away and talk about rubbish!
On 7 Oct 2016 at 6:38pm () (). wrote:
I think their a good bunch of lads ,but gotta agree their music has always driven me nuts!,

On 8 Oct 2016 at 7:49am Goldfinger wrote:
I see what you did there () (). with the date. But I still expect you to die.

On 8 Oct 2016 at 7:53am Dan Craig wrote:
You're a nutter Goldie. Just because you had a massive laser, you ain't Mr. Big. If you had real class you'd have wrapped the girl in gold leaf, not a tin of Woolworths paint.
On 8 Oct 2016 at 12:16pm Pedro wrote:
@ Ray - one thing you can say negatively about Lewes though, is trolling is rife!

But yea, where are all the pound shops?? Sure there are some charity shops (no more than other towns, and is not at an excessive level) and if the train station is "awash" with drugs, why do I keep sourcing mine from Brighton?!

On 10 Oct 2016 at 4:55pm Jonny wrote:
Mumford's don't move me, except in the bowel.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Normans Helmet 94:132
Normans Helmet

Ignoring unhelpful name calling and relying on government statistics which show that the delta variant is the Indian variant... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy