Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Mother/toddler group

On 17 Jan 2013 at 8:27am MaryAnn wrote:
Is there a good, friendly, mother & toddler group in Lewes?

On 17 Jan 2013 at 4:35pm Hexanchus wrote:
My boys are at school now but I happen to know they do a parent/toddler group in All Saints Church Hall on a Friday morning. I think it's 9.30-11am

On 17 Jan 2013 at 9:02pm The Don wrote:
Bumps and babies at the YMCA Friday or Cooksbridge Tuesday mornings. Messy play at Ringmer children's centre is not to be missed. They even welcome dads.
On 17 Jan 2013 at 9:11pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Kings Tots is fantastic-Friday mornings, 9.30-11.30. There is a waiting list but you would not be disappointed.
On 18 Jan 2013 at 7:51am Fifi wrote:
Kingfishers are based in the Baptist hall opposite Waitrose and meet on Tuesday mornings 9.30 - 11.30 - I think there's a waiting list but you can pop in for an introductory visit ! ?
On 20 Jan 2013 at 8:07pm Crafty mum wrote:
There is ringer toddlers and toddlers that meets at the village hall. Your first session is free and then £2, your child gets a drink and a biscuit and the adult gets a hot drink. There are bikes and a home corner. There are always a craft activity and a sensory tray. Towards the end the is story time and then music and parachute games. Suitable from birth to school age. We meet every Monday and Thursday 9.30 - to 11.30

On 22 Jan 2013 at 6:33am sjep76 wrote:
If you phone up East Sussex child care information, the phone number is in your red book, they will send you a list of all groups in the area. The group at Eastgate Baptist church has a years waiting list. I will be going to one at St. Pancras church hall on Thursdays 9.30-11.30. This one isn't advertised anywhere because it is only a small space, I heard about it by word of mouth.

On 6 Jan 2017 at 9:18pm Aimsey wrote:
Please visit my Facebook page:
Babies, Bumps & Parents Club Lewes
Be great to get some interest going & see if we can reach people around the area. Many thanks in advance.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

roboqueen 102:132
roboqueen

Funnily enough I haven't spoken to the fossil fuel industry, or they to me. Your personal remarks about my sanity are becoming as... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina