Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Monkey Bizness

On 6 Aug 2008 at 11:45am Smiler wrote:
Has anyone been to Monkey Bizness (Business)?
Is it any good?
I hate the idea of taking my kids to places like that but they really want to go.

On 6 Aug 2008 at 12:03pm Cliffebimbo wrote:
Its very good, but does get busy in the holidays. They do nice cakes and coffee so you can relax while your kids run around doing their own thing. There are separate areas for toddlers and babies, and then there is the main slide/climbing thing. They have a website so have a look.

On 6 Aug 2008 at 12:20pm Ben wrote:
It's not cheap, but our two maniacs love it. And the coffee is half decent.

On 8 Aug 2008 at 10:18am Enoch wrote:
Went earlier in the week and it wasn't too busy. Was actually going to put something on a previous thread about miserable shop keepers as the staff there are really miserable and rude - great material for a Catherine Tate character. The kids love it but take a good book or paper as they never want to leave and you could spend a good couple of hours there.

On 9 Aug 2008 at 12:14am Earl of Lewes wrote:
Yes the staff are a bit Catherine Tate. Also they don't always keep the exit properly locked and my youngest, who should have been in The Great Escape, almost got out into the road.

However it is a great place to go if you want to let your kids burn off some energy whilst you read the Sunday papers. In winter it's a godsend.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Love 70:132
Lewes Love

Yeah, I somehow imagine that the pandemic has not been much of a great "leveler" for those poorest in our society. :( more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina