Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Monday Quiz

On 23 Jun 2014 at 12:12pm Ben wrote:
Without looking on t'internet, guess how many braches of Bill's now exist across the country (inc ones planned for this year)?
Nearest/exact answer wins a set of outdoor chairs & table.
;-)

On 23 Jun 2014 at 12:50pm Dave wrote:
9?

On 23 Jun 2014 at 2:40pm Me wrote:
I heard somewhere that its closer to 40, that was a few monts ago so could be more now. Amazing to think really how well they are doing!
On 23 Jun 2014 at 3:15pm Ben wrote:
'Me' is pretty close. I was amazed at the number too.

On 23 Jun 2014 at 3:15pm Rotten Fruit wrote:
Amazing what some people buy really

On 23 Jun 2014 at 3:32pm bastian wrote:
but it's an ivy owned franchise now isn't it, actual Billy doesn't own it any more, does he?

On 23 Jun 2014 at 4:10pm Historian wrote:
Like Russell and Bromley's who also started in Lewes with one shop. Little acorns grow !
Do you think the other town forums all bitch about a few tables on the pavement, like you do here in Lewes ?

On 23 Jun 2014 at 5:32pm Town Flyer wrote:
I thought that Bill still owned it but that Mark Hix invested enabling the growth.
As fas as I am concerned, I don't go anymore, it is nothing like it used to be. I used to like to be able to buy different fresh fruit and veg there, and all those lovely fresh herbs! Now it just a cafe. Loads of them around.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Homeward bound 44:143
Homeward bound

It just bothers me that anyone thinks that they or the government have the right to tell me what I can put in my own body. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell