frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Momentum.A bunch of far left extremists?

On 3 Sep 2018 at 11:52am Owen wrote:
Momentum are a bunch of sinister, Machiavellian, far left extremists who invented internet trolling and want to nationalise your mum. Or so you might think if you read some of the press coverage about them. The grass-roots movement formed following Jeremy Corbyn's sweeping victory in the Labour leadership contest. I wanted to find out it the media portrayal of Momentum even comes close to reality.

Watch the video »
On 3 Sep 2018 at 2:04pm Wallace wrote:
Well, I'm not a Machiavellian extremist. I'm a seventy year old grandad with a dodgy knee, and a momentum supporter! I want my grandchildren to have a good life in a decent society with values that are not just money driven. They're not going to get that if things stay the same as they are under the yoke of this moneyed mob. No accident that we are the only country that has never punished one of those gambling bankers.
On 3 Sep 2018 at 2:43pm The only country? wrote:
You people make things up to suit your agenda.
On 3 Sep 2018 at 3:27pm Jireh chap wrote:
Momentum are the hairs surrounding the Pope's scrotum.

On 5 Sep 2018 at 12:17pm Father Sweeney wrote:
I can assure you His Holiness has a Back sack and crack done regularly.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 28:132
Closet and Botts window

Motorists expectations need to be reduced. The idea that you should be able to drive everywhere at 60mph is unrealistic and they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine