Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Missing Cat

On 20 May 2012 at 9:36am Duncan wrote:
Dear all,
Our Cat Jenson has been missing since 15th May and I am just posting in the hope that someone in Lewes may have seen him and to ask people to keep an eye out. He is grey coloured, quite small and a 2 and a half year old tomcat.
The link below goes to a website with a picture of him. I live in Barons Down Road so we have been looking in the
Winterbourne area and also:
Houndean Rise
Southdown Avenue
Around the Prison area.
If you think you may have seen him please reply and I will check here every hour or so, or call 0800 4320340
Thank you

Check it out here »

On 20 May 2012 at 12:05pm Pete wrote:
It could be that he's gone out "tomming", given that he's fulll tom ! Mind you, 5 days is a bit on the long side to go missing. I'll keep an eye out.

On 20 May 2012 at 4:20pm Duncan wrote:
Thank you Pete, we hope he is out there somewhere. Thank you for keeping an eye out. We are really worried about him though and would welcome any news at all.

On 21 May 2012 at 3:11am Duncan wrote:
We found him! A kind lady recognised him from a flyer we dropped in and he is now back home.
Thank you to everyone who read this and kept half an eye out for Jenson for us - we are really grateful.
A trip to the vets now looks likely- I really don't want to go through that again.

On 21 May 2012 at 8:09am Pete wrote:
Good news for a Monday morning !!

On 21 May 2012 at 8:26am Southover Queen wrote:
Great news, Duncan. Do have him "done" though: he'll be a much happier, less anxious cat and far less inclined to go off on long recces like this. (And your neighbours will thank you as well, I'd bet!)

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Town Clock 88:132
Lewes Town Clock

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina