Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Miele washing machine

On 14 Apr 2015 at 2:10pm Dr Foster wrote:
Hi
Can anyone recommend a local washing machine engineer willing to take on a Miele? I've drawn a blank on Google.
Thanks!
On 14 Apr 2015 at 2:23pm Spinning Around wrote:
Have you tried CP Domestics? 01825 872398
On 14 Apr 2015 at 7:51pm Went to Gloucester wrote:
Why the thumbs down for C P Domestics?
On 14 Apr 2015 at 8:44pm The Old Mayor wrote:
The pick up, repair and return small items usually with a week. Are extremely reasonably priced too. Highly recommended. I'm sure they are worth a call.

On 15 Apr 2015 at 10:59pm edtheplumber wrote:
Most Miele bits are quite repairable on sight. I don't normally do repairs but surely it is cheaper to fix it on sight than to remove, repair, and reinstall?
What is the machines' malfunction?
I have a Miele W/M and although old, it is easily repaired.
There are Miele repairmen that just do Miele appliances- I have seen then about Lewes, but I don't have contact information, sorry.

On 16 Apr 2015 at 8:00am Pedantic Pedant wrote:
ed I think you mean on site, not just by looking at it !!

On 16 Apr 2015 at 10:15am Malleus Malfuctionum wrote:
Vas ist vrong mit your German Engineered vasher ? KDF

On 16 Apr 2015 at 10:38pm edtheplumber wrote:
Oops, Pedantic Pedant you are spot on. Most Miele bits are quite repairable on site. But to be honest, more than 50% of the time I look at the appliance and it works fine. So they are fixed on sight!

On 18 Apr 2015 at 10:21am Southover Queen wrote:
I used these guys to fix my oven which went on the blink just before Christmas. They were recommended by the manufacturers, and I see that Miele is on the list too.

Check it out here »

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys 42:132
Harveys

Of course they won't, what did they do about the protests in London a while back? Treated them with kid gloves, no kettling, no... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine