Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Message to my fans

On 27 Aug 2011 at 8:48pm Peter Von Byron wrote:
Yes, Am still here folks, my God have been on a roller coaster, married a Russian Beauty that lasted all of 3 weeks!!! Long story, but what an experience. May be returning to UK soon, only so much fun a man of my age can stand ha ha. Hope my friends are all well (you know who you are) have just had the most delish Grouse (Nige flew over with a couple for me) makes me long for England this time of year. Fondue is nice once in every 10 years!!!!! Best, Peter.

On 27 Aug 2011 at 8:52pm Moth wrote:
Those Russian wives, not all they are cracked up to be. Once you want a bit more than housework they can get a bit arsey.

Bring me back something nice from Amsterdam Peter, preferably green.
On 27 Aug 2011 at 8:59pm Peter Von Byron wrote:
Will do Moth, Organic only, my God the tourists get shafted here. My son and pals have been here for 6 months, have to return home to get rid of them, making me feel even older than I am ha ha. Hear weather has been bad in UK, reminds me of Ireland, Sun and Rain. Wish that Global warming would bloody well hurry up. Must go, am on Supper duty tonight, 6 teenagers demanding to be fed! Oh and Russian wives, my God, you need Vodka for Breakfast, enough said!
On 27 Aug 2011 at 10:44pm Mrs Twine wrote:
Welcome back, Peter. Your wife's lentil and creme fraiche crochet fascinator is nearing completion and, in return, could I ask you to bring me a pair of clogs in which I can plant my tulips? Oh, and some gin for hubby. Many thanks. We are planning a street party on your return
On 27 Aug 2011 at 11:15pm Peter Von Byron wrote:
Twiney, So pleased you remembered me, you and Brixtie were always my fave girls. Fascinator sounds fascinating, jugged hare/kippers and such have been missed here in the land of Tulips and Clogs! Noted your request, will be in touch as soon as I touch down at dreary old Gatwick. Best as always, Peter
On 28 Aug 2011 at 11:05am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Great to have you back, Peter.
On 28 Aug 2011 at 6:47pm What Fans? wrote:
What makes you think you have fans?! What an Ego.
On 28 Aug 2011 at 9:22pm Peter Van Byron wrote:
See above my friend - FANS, yes such as Annette et al, as my son would say, you sound well jell ha ha. Best, Peter Oh and thanks Annetter Curtin-Twitcher, great to be back my love.
On 29 Aug 2011 at 2:32pm supporter wrote:
you bloody idiot they all feel sorry for you
On 29 Aug 2011 at 2:46pm observer wrote:
Anyone recall, this idiot appeared shortly after the s.h.i.t. stirrer wrote something derogatory about Lewes in a newspaper?I believe my suspicions may be right!
On 29 Aug 2011 at 3:18pm Old Cynic wrote:
Its good to have Peter back - at least he raises a smile unlike some of the miserable self-absorbed, rude gits on this forum
On 29 Aug 2011 at 4:12pm Decent Citizen wrote:
He does not raise a smile from me Old Cynic. I find his posts a bit pathetic and desperate.Case of an inflated ego I feel. Perhaps I am one of those you call miserable. I have laughed my socks off on here at times, but, I do not find him, or her, remotely funny. but there you go. Each to their own.Would not do for us all to like the same things would it?

On 29 Aug 2011 at 10:50pm Peter Byron wrote:
Don't feel sorry for me 'supporter', life is a blast in Pete's world, trust me, wine, woman and song, give it a try sometime you may enjoy it ha ha, and as for you Decent Citizen I can tell you I have more than an inflated ego, hence the woman who fall at my feet ha ha, well jell eh? Anyway the likes of Old Cynic enjoy my company so that is good enough for me. I am back in Town folks, am setting up a Bog so you will all be able to keep up with my antics ha ha. Until next time, bottoms up (on the Nuit St George tonight!!!) Best to all (non-fans too) PvB
On 30 Aug 2011 at 6:30pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Life on the forum has been dull without you Peter . We need a bit of fun with winter coming. I'm sure madam bovary has missed you too. I may even start contributing again....

On 30 Aug 2011 at 7:31pm supporter wrote:
why should I feel sorry for you idiot

On 30 Aug 2011 at 8:24pm Peter Byron wrote:
My God Brixtie, your here!! Thought you had left and would not be heard of again. Hope you are doing just great my girl. Still full of intelligent opinions I trust?? Have quoted many of your past posts to people, and I did indeed wonder where Bovary was too?? You little mind reader you ha ha. Well, am moving back to Sussex next week, and not a moment too soon, at last Brixtie I think I have grown up (well to teenager level at least ha ha), will DEFFO (as son and pals say) be coming on here now Brixtonbelles is in Town. Recently read Charlie Chaplins Bio, written by himself and he speaks of Brixton and I thought of you at once, great read by the way. L8trs (as the young say) Peter xxx xxx Supporter, take a chill pill my friend ha ha , Best always PvB

On 30 Aug 2011 at 10:51pm Mrs Twine wrote:
Peter, I am a bit worried about you setting up a "bog". Is that wise?
On 31 Aug 2011 at 6:30pm Hoodie Hugger wrote:
My goodness, aren't the forum members here a load of curmudgeons! What's with all the negative scoring, guys? Didn't your mothers tell you that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?
We'll be pleased to have you back, Peter. But don't forget - the clear stuff running from the taps is water over here.
On 31 Aug 2011 at 6:53pm Peter Byron wrote:
Hello Hoodie Hugger my friend, I did as they say LOL at your post. Thank's a bunch for the welcome, never mind the 'curmudgeons' am well able to deal with those ha ha. And Mrs Twine have just been informed by a smart ars.d 19 year old that I meant Blog not bog, though I am sure my BLOG will be full of BS ha ha. Best to you all, Lewes Rocks!

18 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Martyrs 71:132
Lewes Martyrs

Actually, I would like to add to what I have written above. I understand your concerns about medical marijuana, especially if you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare