Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Massive police presence

On 18 Nov 2015 at 9:51am Dave wrote:
I'd just like to take a moment to thank the local superintendent who took it upon himself to make us all feel so much safer by putting 2 hi-vis PCSOs on the street of Lewes this morning.
I can rest easy now that we are protected from any chance of global terrorism coming here.
On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:06pm Oldbutintouch wrote:
I am sure that the status of the Police would rise if they scrapped all the high-vis paramilitary claptrap and returned to smart uniforms, no tattoos or designer stubble. That goes for the men, as well. And another thing- why are all our senior officers called Mike or Dick and not Michael or Richard? Again, they would gain greater respect if they stopped trying to be down with the kids. Winge over.
On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:11pm Wadeohhh wrote:
Explain to me what tattoos have got to do with police officers being able to do their job effectively?
On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:28pm Oldbutintouch wrote:
Visible tattoos demonstrate poor judgment - not to be desired in a police officer. At least stubble can be shaved!
On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:33pm Florence wrote:
oldbutintouch, really??? I would rethink your user name mate as your thinking is really out dated!!!

On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:38pm Tipex wrote:
I sincerely hope no one moaning about a lack of a more credible police presence voted tory as you've forfeited your right to complain about any reduction in any public services.
On 18 Nov 2015 at 7:39pm Earl of Lewes wrote:
If you only recruited the untattooed, you be hard pressed to make up the numbers.
On 18 Nov 2015 at 9:39pm wadeohhh wrote:
So you're saying tattoos show poor judgement? Not only is this an utterly absurd and outdated view, it just makes you look narrow minded and ignorant.
On 19 Nov 2015 at 1:41am Troll Detector wrote:
Please ignore.
On 19 Nov 2015 at 9:26am We're all trolls on here wrote:
The original post does look like a rather long troll, it's hard to know why they bothered,they could have just posted a link to the story.

On 19 Nov 2015 at 6:22pm Tat man doo wrote:
As long as they don't have ACAB and LOVE+HATE on their hands, then the long tattooed arm of the law is fine.

On 19 Nov 2015 at 10:48pm Gary wrote:
Do you think the police every monitor this forum? I don't think they do as I have never seen anything on here that could be an issue.
Kind regards,
Gary

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Thomas Paine woz ere 124:132
Thomas Paine woz ere

We have ways of making you work. more