Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Maria Caulfield one of Our Hard Brexit heros

On 9 Feb 2018 at 5:49pm British First wrote:
The 70 Glorious British Patriots lead by jacob Rees mogg who are pushing hard against our effiminate and decadent establisment EU ponces to secure the hardest of hard brexists which we all want.There names will be reverred for ever.

Check it out here »
On 9 Feb 2018 at 5:55pm MG wrote:
Moron.
Lewes voted to remain, and if she were any sort of constituency representative that's how she would be campaigning.
On 9 Feb 2018 at 7:00pm Who’s the Moron? wrote:
It doesn’t work like that
Lewes used to vote Lib Dem
That doesn’t mean we have a righ to a Lib Dem government
On 9 Feb 2018 at 7:36pm Marianne wrote:
Why are so many people who voted for Brexit so illiterate and angry?
On 9 Feb 2018 at 8:13pm Newms wrote:
She has always been a dire and appalling Blue- Kip MP not slow to blow a dog whistle and incapable of spelling economy let alone understanding it
Well she cannot hide any more. That Council tax rise , that is her fault , Brexit has taken up0 al the spare money , or should I say , spare borrowing .Interest rates rises they are her fault , inflation , that’s her fault , Brexit forced the pound down and as Mark Carney said it means higher interest rates at every point on the curve
Above all and not least by making the country so unattractive that net inward migration slumped last year , we are not getting the taxes in we need while Brexit has forced the National debt up
That is why we are seeing terrible cuts to our schools in Lewes ,and that is why the NHS, which is screaking for help , is being ignored . The NHS may not be perfect but nor is anyone else’s system and that is no reason to let the sick suffer to pay for this clown show project
Not only that but many people in Lewes have jobs that she has put at risk and families whose budgets she is squeezing . You have to ask why any politician would go so far to earn the enmity of her constituents
Then she is a liar about it, constantly claiming to be moderate and only one person .Meanwhile she is campaigning to make us all poor and isolated behind our backs in the Commons
It is safe to say I don`t like this woman but it’s not that , I despise her , she is just so irredeemably dense , she doesn`t seem to grasp anything other than what line to spout next . Truly;one of the worst MPs in the country by any measure .
On 9 Feb 2018 at 8:14pm Deja Vu wrote:
Maybe Maria can explain why we're having a transitional period (at the cost of 38 billion) if we're going for hard Brexit and WTO.
I don't understand why we don't just leave in that case?
Maybe put the money toward reintroducing bursaries?
Utter chaos...
On 10 Feb 2018 at 12:42am Who’s the Moron? wrote:
Yes she’s terrible
How did she ever win (twice)
Left wing muppets moaning about the NHS again, change the record! What makes you think that health care should be provided by the state? You’ll be wanting your car fixed and your plumbing attended to next. Buy it for yourself like in most sane countries then you’ll get the service you want not what you’re given
On 10 Feb 2018 at 6:19am @whos the moron wrote:
You are...
On 10 Feb 2018 at 8:10am Reverred up and ready wrote:
to go racing in Lewes tonite. Thank you British First for another P*sstake opportunity. I just love you illiterate n*bs on this revered forum.Kind regards.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 10:44am Bert wrote:
Clearly, we obviously want the best deal we can get when leaving, but we all know the dear EU has threatened to take away everything and leave us with nothing. And we might well have to at the worst case scenario. BUT the individual countries of the EU (who don't actually have much say in how the EU is run) will lose out as much as us. So its a game of bluff and we need to stand firm, as they are doing. We need to make our own laws and run our own country. Think about the future, why have a Parliament in London and one in Brussels ? You complain about the London one enough already and the country elected them, realistically, won't the time come when all Parliaments in the individual countries will be dissolved ? You might think' Oh that's impossible', but remember just how have we got so embroiled in our current situation by stealth ? We are still GREAT BRITAIN and not a small state. Turned into a bit of a rant, unfortunately,but someones got to have some passion for one of the best counties of the world.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 10:57am ExPat wrote:
Great Britain is no more. To put it bluntly the country is f*****. Incompetent government and no credible opposition. I'm glad I got out years ago.
Cheers!
On 10 Feb 2018 at 11:03am Mavis wrote:
Exactly, we have been in the EU forty years !!!

Check it out here »
On 10 Feb 2018 at 12:33pm 2 world wars wrote:
finished the Great in Britain. It's like "Royal Tunbridge Wells" a ridiculous anachronism.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 1:14pm Stonemam wrote:
Id give it one
On 10 Feb 2018 at 1:20pm Pervy Pete wrote:
I have
On 10 Feb 2018 at 4:08pm Observer wrote:
Look, retards, the Great in Great Britain is to distinguish us from Little Britain, i.e. Brittany. It's nothing to do with being great. It's a bit like the residents of Great Tew claiming theyre better than other villages in England - rather than having the name to distinguish themselves from Little Tew down the road.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 6:00pm Great Tew resident wrote:
We are clearly the best village in the whole of the UK.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 6:01pm Captain obvious wrote:
What a heros?
I prefer to talk about Boris one of our great Brexit heroes.
On 10 Feb 2018 at 7:02pm Little Horsted resident wrote:
Where's big Horsted then ?

On 12 Feb 2018 at 9:40am Taxman wrote:
If you got your tax breakdown you'll see the contribution to the EU budget is £33. Get a grip.

On 16 Feb 2018 at 9:50pm Newell's conscience wrote:
Why is everyone being so mean? Norman was a fantastic constituency MP and an almost impossible act to follow, but Maria is trying hard. Try to look beyond the small-minded party politics and judge the girl on what she does (quite a lot, actually).

16 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Railway Land Bridge 100:132
Railway Land Bridge

Why is public money being spent on it? Maybe because there are people prepared to campaign for a safe cycling route from Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington