Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

March Against Debt 15.5.2011

On 6 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm Paul Newman wrote:
Its odd that I seem to be about the only person in Lewes who does not think we are under-borrowed .Both Labour and Conservative are actually committed to programmes that take the fact we are on the Brown stuff as their starting point .
I wonder if this could be the start of the British Tea Party ,I have long marvelled that we seem capable of putting up with just about anything .
I will probably be too busy but there will some interesting people there , its tempting ....

Check it out here »

On 6 Apr 2011 at 1:03pm Clifford wrote:
You are Sarah Palin and I claim my five dollars.

On 6 Apr 2011 at 2:18pm Miss Thift wrote:
What a boring man you are Mr Newman...I always thought you were quite tasty (although not a tasty as Mr Redford), ahhh welll....
xx

On 6 Apr 2011 at 2:58pm expat two wrote:
More weasel words from Tory Boy.
Nobody has said "we are under-borrowed" The more informed amongst us just recognise we are not over-borrowed, and are not cowered by the lies of your Con-dem masters.
For Christ's sake have the courage of your convictions you milquetoast, go join the others on the march, both of them.

On 6 Apr 2011 at 3:56pm 'ere be monsters wrote:
A milquetoast weasel? No wonder he's confused!

On 6 Apr 2011 at 4:41pm mack the knife wrote:
OOoooohhhh!!! I know let's start another thread about politics that'll be something the Lewes forum never has. Let's see who leaves the longest comment, just because it's wordy it must be a fact. Yawn.

On 6 Apr 2011 at 4:46pm Hoist wrote:
So what would you like to talk about mack? Why don't you start a thread?

On 6 Apr 2011 at 8:01pm Banker wrote:
Peter, could you lend me the money to get to London for the march? It's very important we should all rally round at a time like this.

On 6 Apr 2011 at 8:01pm Banker wrote:
Sorry, that was supposed to be a message for Paul. I'm so used to robbing Peter to pay Paul I get confused.

On 8 Apr 2011 at 7:47am sfb wrote:
Sounds great! I do hope there will be some direct action. A sit in in Argos?

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cameron and Porky 18:132
Cameron and Porky

Ugh, you give TP an inch and he takes a mile with eugenics and other wackadoodle stuff. I do sense though that the power is... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare