Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Manchester arena

On 23 May 2017 at 7:23am Deja Vu wrote:
My heart goes out to anyone who is linked up in the Manchester blast, but the general election suspended???
On 23 May 2017 at 7:37am Billy wrote:
Dreadful, dreadful stuff. This is such a time when a Prime Minister has to be a proper leader.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:39am Englishman wrote:
Suspending the election would be giving in to terrorism. We carried on during the Blitz.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:49am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Maggie May conspicuous by her absence on the news this morning.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:50am Billy wrote:
This makes me very angry. Similar to what Donald Trump said in his speech in Saudi Arabia, the people involved in terrorism need driving out of their communities. It is likely there are parents, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, neighbours in communities across the UK who are aware of something going on.
On 23 May 2017 at 8:05am Newms wrote:
Terrible terrible news I heard a woman on the radio still searching for her daughter and imagined how I would feel. Heart-breaking
On 23 May 2017 at 8:37am Pedro wrote:
Horrific news.

I think the political campaigning has been suspended, rather than the general election itself. Today is certainly not the day to be political point scoring, and even worse if it exploits this event.
On 23 May 2017 at 10:37am Deus vult wrote:
Is anyone even remotely surprised by this?
Still, make sure the frontlash is coordinated nicely.
Luckily no politicians were harmed so no need to change anything.
Am I the only one who feels physically sick when I hear their evil lies?
On 23 May 2017 at 10:56am endoftheouse wrote:
Has the Vigil and Tea Light gathering location been announced yet?
On 23 May 2017 at 11:13am Shameful wrote:
Can the last two posters look at the video of kids in utter terror after what happened to them...? Then go away and stop posting your utter b*lls**t
On 23 May 2017 at 11:53am Offham Rascal wrote:
@endofthehouse will you please retract your flippant remark, I'm sure you're not meaning to be as offensive as your post reads given that people have been killed?
On 23 May 2017 at 11:59am Deus vult wrote:
Maybe you should get back to mumsnet.
On 23 May 2017 at 12:13pm Mumsnetter wrote:
You'd get eaten alive on mumsnet, you utter scum and waste of oxygen
On 23 May 2017 at 2:21pm Jimmy wrote:
We are all shocked and appalled. We want someone to blame. Don't turn on each other. We don't understand why this is happening but I suspect that maybe the innocent parents who lost tens of thousands of children in Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria to US/UK coalition airstrikes understand.
On 23 May 2017 at 2:25pm Tom Pain wrote:
What a truly vile act, I can only commiserate with the poor victims.I looked up Deus vult it means God wills it, it was the battle cry of the crusaders. If that's not hate speech what is? I feel bad for the brainwashed patsy who did it. The only people who could possibly think they gain anything from this gruesome act are the ghouls pushing the "clash of civilisations" false narrative
On 23 May 2017 at 2:50pm Mumsnettet wrote:
Jimmy. Go away. #scum
On 23 May 2017 at 3:17pm Pointless Action wrote:
I'm putting a Manchester flag on my Facebook page. Hope this helps
On 23 May 2017 at 3:31pm Offham Rascal wrote:
@Tom Pain despite having a little latin I had to look up 'deus vult' too but wasn't going to dignify it with a response but hey-ho why not.
@Deus Vult you ask why we're not surprised at the terrorist action? What do you mean? I am not surprised by the killing of children in Manchester as we are living in a climate where acts like these are becoming more commonplace, which deeply saddens me.
But I won't stand with you, the tone of your posts I'm sure reflect your disrespectful and puerile nature.
On 23 May 2017 at 3:41pm Mumsnetter wrote:
Deus vulva is clearly a half witted conspiracy theorist. He is suggesting this terrorist act was to deflect from uk politics. What a numpty
On 23 May 2017 at 4:54pm Jimmy wrote:
@Mumsnetter/Mumsnettet
All you need is love.
On 23 May 2017 at 5:03pm Mumsnetter wrote:
All you need is a personality

On 23 May 2017 at 5:52pm White flag of mumsnet wrote:
I think you scared him off back to the basement. Toxic masculinity in action if ever I saw it
On 23 May 2017 at 7:31pm Tom Pain wrote:
I suppose being called puerile and disrespectful might be insulting,but coming from someone called Offham rascal it's a compliment.
On 23 May 2017 at 7:44pm Alan the cat wrote:
Tom pain. You're a massive tw@t. Please shut up you rude git
On 23 May 2017 at 9:07pm johnnyvinyl wrote:
I am ANGRY
Obviously by the terrible events in Manchester,
but mainly by the responses on this forum.
To introduce sarcastic remarks, and petty squabbling,
and name calling into the forum, at such a time as this,
just indicates a total lack of empathy, and disregard of
peoples distress, that I find hard to find words to describe.

12 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 49:132
Keere Street Lewes

Thanks for the interesting news. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo