Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Major Lottery Win

On 28 Jan 2009 at 10:34pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
What would you do?
I'd be quite content with £100K, so like to think that I would pay off my friends mortgages if I were to have a big win

On 29 Jan 2009 at 7:55am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I'd book myself on the pig-keeping course at Plumpton College, and start looking for a suitable smallholding or small farm for my free-range porkers. I love pigs and would happy as a pig in sh!t if I had some of my own.
With the luxury of a lottery win, it could just be a hobby.

On 29 Jan 2009 at 8:36am Lewes Laugher wrote:
When I was younger I thought if I had a big win on anything I'd buy a villa on the France-Italy border, one on a Mediterranean island, one in Lljubljana and a house in Lewes. I've got the house in Lewes now. I'd buy a house in San Francisco with a view of the bay and the two bridges.

On 29 Jan 2009 at 10:23am juju wrote:
Oh ACT your a women after my own heart, i grew up on a smallholding with pigs it was fantastic.. but i would spend the money on doing all the courses i want and buying a place where i could continue to run my business but provide the ultimate canine service. No harm in dreaming... but need to get round to buying a ticket to be in with a chance of winning.

On 29 Jan 2009 at 3:04pm Smiler wrote:
Buying a ticket only increases your chances of winning by an almost infinitesimally small amount.
You've got a lot more chance of being killed on the way to the shop.
Its not worth the risk.

On 29 Jan 2009 at 4:23pm Mr Krabs wrote:
I'd move to the middle of nowhere, no people, no noise, no traffic, just green fields and fresh air.

On 29 Jan 2009 at 5:10pm perry wrote:
i would pay a man to figth a bear. then get all my friends round and run a book on how long it will last

On 30 Jan 2009 at 6:47am LOST FAN wrote:
I Wonder how mnay people have used the numbers in the tv series lost to gamble on the lottery here
If Anyone can tell me please do so ;-)

On 30 Jan 2009 at 6:47am LOST FAN wrote:
I Wonder how mnay people have used the numbers in the tv series lost to gamble on the lottery here
If Anyone can tell me please do so ;-)

On 30 Jan 2009 at 11:51am Lost In Space wrote:
I would reward a certain "human satellite" with an escape velocity package

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Did the culture of self-aggrandising 'grief' begin with Lady Di's death or has it always been around. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams