Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lurchers

On 8 Aug 2012 at 6:20pm Annabel wrote:
There are 2 lurchers roaming around Malling, anyone know whose they are?

On 8 Aug 2012 at 7:08pm Annabel wrote:
I have them in my garden & called the dog warden. He will collect them at about 8pm. If anyone knows who they belong to please call me 07884183555.thanks

On 8 Aug 2012 at 10:17pm Guido wrote:
Looks like the 2 we rescued a couple of weeks ago. Some people really shouldn't be allowed dogs. The owners live in Queens Rd but can't remember the number. possibly around 50. its the one with the caravan in the garden! The dog warden should remember if it's the same guy.

On 8 Aug 2012 at 10:46pm Annabel wrote:
The dog warden collected them & they will keep them for 7 days before rehomeing them. You can contact him via 01323 644422

On 9 Aug 2012 at 8:51am drone wrote:
Indeed some people should not be allowed to keep dogs. Thankfully there are folk like Annabel who are caring & responsible people. I hope these dogs find a new & loving home.

On 9 Aug 2012 at 8:55am Pete wrote:
Do dogs need to be chipped nowadays ?

On 9 Aug 2012 at 9:01am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I agree, drone.
There used to be someone on Nevill with a terrific Parson Russell bitch. Their garden had hedging with huge gaps and the dog was forever roaming the streets. I lost count of the number of times I took the dog back home, but after the woman told me she couldn't put up a fence as it would ruin the shrubs in her garden, I started calling the dog warden instead.
She was entire, too and obviously fancied my dog as she used to turn up at least once a day when she was in season.
She was so lovely, I was tempted to keep her.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewesian Sky 97:143
Lewesian Sky

If you can provide statistical evidence that crime has never been so high then blame austerity and write to Maria. Having a pop... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde