Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lost/ found cat

On 7 Aug 2017 at 4:33pm Sarah L wrote:
Has anyone lost a small tortius shell cat. It has been hanging around my house all day. It is very friendly and very vocal. My cat has tried to chase it away a couple of times and it keeps coming back. I live near the Elephant and Castle. Would like to find it's owner.

On 7 Aug 2017 at 6:16pm Emma Chaplin wrote:
I think this is Smudge. She may live on St Johns Terrace, belongs to Mike Ward Sale I think. She's very outgoing! But fine.
On 7 Aug 2017 at 6:28pm Animal lover wrote:
Yer it's smudge she has about 7 different homes but her owner lives down by the pells she has taken a shine to Claydon house the residents love her
On 8 Aug 2017 at 10:50am Clifford wrote:
What a fine looking cat. She'd be welcome at our house.
On 8 Aug 2017 at 5:07pm MG wrote:
Yes. it's Smudge, 19 St Johns Terrace.
On 9 Aug 2017 at 1:48pm HAT MAKER wrote:
make a fine Davy Crocket cap!! yea I know thumbs down.
On 9 Aug 2017 at 5:36pm Happy Cat wrote:
Those half shut eyes are a cat smiling.
On 21 Aug 2017 at 7:39pm Lucy wrote:
aha! this cat has been hanging around ours near baxters field too - very very sweet and lovely thing - i was worried it was lost too, so took it to the vet today to see if she was micro-chipped and she was, and they said it lived on st john's terrace. i hoped i was returning her to a forlorn owner, but it sounds like she's very free range...!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle from below 61:132
Lewes Castle from below

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy