Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lost White Cat (With tabby head and tail)

On 12 Jun 2016 at 11:40am Joe Bryer wrote:
Hi all,
First time poster, so it's regrettable that it's a sad & worried post.
Unfourtunately, mine and my partners' cat has disappeared from the BN7 area (opposite the prison) last Sunday 5th. He is neutered, is microchipped and answers to the name of Anakin. He had a pink collar but he might have wriggled free from it by now. He also meows like a kitten even though he is an adult cat.
If anyone even thinks they've caught a glimpse of him, I would really appreciate knowing about it.
Cheers! Have a good Sunday!
On 12 Jun 2016 at 12:10pm Joe Bryer wrote:
Forgot to write.....if people could check their sheds, wheelie bins, gardens, trees etc, that'd help the situation a lot. I know its a pain (especially with the weird weather) but it takes five minutes to have a quick look. Thanks in advance!!!
Joe
On 12 Jun 2016 at 12:32pm Joe Bryer wrote:
Also...it's a yellow collar, not pink...
Picture of Anakin in all his fluffiness attached...

On 13 Jun 2016 at 5:47pm Jester wrote:
Give the Beijing a bell

On 13 Jun 2016 at 7:00pm Linda Haegg wrote:
I just called them, they had no idea what I was going on about when I said that my cat was missing?
On 13 Jun 2016 at 8:41pm Jester wrote:
Well they aren't going to admit what's number 32 on the menu tonight are they?!

On 13 Jun 2016 at 8:51pm Celine wrote:
Stop it. Very distressing for people who have lost a beloved pet.

On 14 Jun 2016 at 8:29am Linda Haegg wrote:
I feel sorry for you, Jester. If this is how you derive your fun, you're obviously not a very happy person.

On 15 Jun 2016 at 10:13pm Celine wrote:
Any news?

On 16 Jun 2016 at 9:11pm Sympathetic wrote:
I am sorry your cat has gone awol and hope you have found him by now. I have had cats go missing for days - they get trapped in sheds, find temporary new homes, go off for adventures without caring two hoots for their worried owners. Chances are your cat will be back soon! Good luck

On 18 Jun 2016 at 7:55pm Joe Bryer wrote:
@Sympathetic, cheers, genuinelly appreciate that
@Celine No news yet, still hoping he's going to appear at the doorstep or who ever has been feeding him fesses up : (

On 18 Jun 2016 at 9:13pm Celine wrote:
Joe. My heart goes out to you. It must be dreadful. Is he microchipped?

On 19 Jun 2016 at 12:37pm Joe bryer wrote:
Yeah he's chipped and neutered. Youd think they would make these chips gps traceable, since every other bloody thing is....anyway, loads more posters going up today so here's hoping...

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Cross 48:132
Keere Street Cross

Well it looks as if I can jet off soon , none of the loud mouths with nothing behind them have anything to say, all piss and wind... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare