Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lost Phone - Please help.

On 6 Nov 2015 at 3:36pm Pearliegirliestar wrote:
I was out with bonfire last night and lost my phone. I honestly wouldn't bother if it was just the phone but my mum died this summer and there are my last photos of her on here, (some of them may be on the cloud but I'm not sure at all) as well as we travelled up North to take photos of her house and belongings so we can settle the estate. Just so very sad. Without them I can't do anything for six weeks and then I'll have to start all over again. I tried calling it, someone has switched it off. It is an iPhone with a dark pink cover, it has a photo of a couple in CSBS colours on the front. We went between the Ellie and the Black Horse, up DeMontfort road and back down to the Ellie. Please help if you can, happy to give a reward for its return.
On 6 Nov 2015 at 5:57pm Hth wrote:
If it's an iPhone have you tried find my IPhone from the ICloud Apple website?
On 6 Nov 2015 at 7:25pm Jpearliegirliestar wrote:
Yes by the time I got home last night it had been switched off so it couldn't locate it. I did complete a message and give a phone number which the person who turns it on can see when it is switched on. But it really does depend on if they switch it on and they could take the SIM card out....
On 6 Nov 2015 at 8:08pm Pearliegirliestar wrote:
Don't worry folks. Some really nice person put it down the men's toilet in the Ellie.
Thanks to the Ellie for returning it.

On 6 Nov 2015 at 8:48pm Ucloud wrote:
At least you found it lol
On 7 Nov 2015 at 12:21am Belladonna wrote:
You can get one of those water vacuum bags to dry it out on Amazon. Or try putting it in pot of dry rice in a warm place like airing cupboard. The boys at icon may be able to retrieve your photos - they did a great job with my iMac when it crashed completely.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Swans in the pool 85:132
Lewes Swans in the pool

I am fairly certain that a moment of reflection was organised for the lady from Landport. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell