Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lost Dog

On 19 Aug 2012 at 2:44am Anna wrote:
Our dog has gone missing. She went out to the garden before going to bed,as always, and has not returned. We live in Valence road and our garden backs on to Prince Edwards road. The dog has climbed about the bank before then returns, we've checked and no where to be heard or seen. She is a black lab cross collie called Izzy. She is a friendly dog (overly so) but nervy too, she suffers from colitis and needs meds and special diet. Originally a rescue who had a traumatic past so I would like her home as she woul struggle in any other enviroment. We've had her for four years with out her ever straying before. I will contact the dog warden but if the wider community could keep eyes peeled I would be grateful. Telephone 07773750960,

On 19 Aug 2012 at 7:32am Anna wrote:
I'ts 7am and the dog returned 10 minutes ago. After a sleepless night on the sofa with back and front door ajar, I heard loud barks and looked out to see my dog greeting a returning reveller, he said the dog was in a neighbours front garden. I wonder what she did the past 7 hrs! Glad she's back and we shall be more dilligent owners.

On 19 Aug 2012 at 7:40am padster wrote:
Great news and a happy ending .
Love it.

On 19 Aug 2012 at 9:18am Tired on a Sunday mornin wrote:
Sounds like the dog that barked at me on my way home after the last train from London last night... was opposite Shelleys Hotel and barked at me while also running away as far as the back of the Pelham. Mixture of barking and growling made me nervous to approach and I was really tired sorry.

On 19 Aug 2012 at 10:17am Anna wrote:
Izzy (the dog) was let out around 1.30 am. I don't think it's her thing to shoot up to Shellys. You never know, was the dog black? Thanks for trying, could be another dog, perhaps there was a doggy rave last night!

On 19 Aug 2012 at 2:56pm StJTerr wrote:
Dead chuffed for you all! What a worry it must've been...

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Burning Crosses 16:143
Burning Crosses

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams