Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lord Rennard is back!

On 21 Aug 2014 at 1:51am Wandering Hans. wrote:
Which woman, or indeed any non sexist man would vote Lib Dem now that Lord Rennard is back in in the fold.
If Clegg and his crew can`t deal with this repulsive creep decisively, how can any woman have the slightest confidence in them as a political party? If our local Lib dems aren`t embarrassed and ashamedby this then they flaming well should be.

On 21 Aug 2014 at 9:58am Sarah wrote:
Isn't he just gorgeous, as in the way all Lib Dems are. Something special about them. Xxx

On 21 Aug 2014 at 10:17am In the Real World wrote:
Most of the Lib Dems are repulsive creeps - try Clegg and that Simon something bloke for a start. Don't start me on the women - worse than the Labour harridans
On 21 Aug 2014 at 1:01pm Metatron wrote:
WH you are right in your comments, it can only be classed as a massive home goal. The Leadership just seem to be spineless, or their usual stance of sitting on the fence.
This country needs strong leadership to solve the problems caused by Bliar , McBrown and Camoron, I don't think that the LibDems are even on the radar.

On 21 Aug 2014 at 1:48pm Clifford wrote:
I was surprised to see that Rennard married in 1989. I wonder what his wife makes of it all?
On 25 Aug 2014 at 8:35pm Fairmeadow wrote:
Nice to see there is none of that innocent until proved guilty tosh on this forum.
Police conclude there is no chance of a prosecution - must be a cover up. Independent QC concludes no evidence to support disciplinary action by the party - must be a cover up.
But of course, forum members with their direct line to revealed truth know he is obviously guilty. They don't need any evidence.

On 27 Aug 2014 at 12:13pm Revealed Truth wrote:
If the good lord did the Latihan the Good Lord would show him the error of his ways

On 27 Aug 2014 at 12:16pm Independent QC wrote:
An alternative to Queens Council is ( Strange ladybits ) and there are plenty of Qc`s on this forum

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Assad farewell 6:132
Assad farewell

Does the Ellie still show football? Walked past recently and they didn't seem to be showing any. Wanted to see BHA possibly go... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine