Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking for an office space in Lewes

On 23 Aug 2011 at 7:53am Vic wrote:
I am looking for an office space in Lewes - for one person - could be a room in someone's house (need Wireless internet access) or a room/space in an office for a desk, chair, some files etc. Any ideas are welcome. Cheers.

On 23 Aug 2011 at 9:25am Bizspace wrote:
Hello. We are a company in Lewes that provides serviced office space. We have a new concept called Bizpods, this is were you rent a desk in a shared office. You get your own desk, chair, telephone and a lockable filling cabernet. You also have access to the WIFI. Give me (Sarah or Sophie) a call on 01273 897300. You can come and have a look and see if its something you would be interested in. We are situated next to Esso Garage just past the Cuilfail Tunnel.
On 23 Aug 2011 at 10:31am Ed Can Do wrote:
I think there's some desk space going in the Viva Lewes office at the moment. Best bet is to just pop in, they're upstairs above the Pipe Passage Bookshop.
On 23 Aug 2011 at 1:52pm DFL wrote:
So that's where all those vivanauts live...

On 25 Aug 2011 at 8:20am COLOCATED PIRATE wrote:
YARGH! There be many sorts of places for 'co location' or 'desk sharing' and it's ilk
h++p://www.thehivelewes.co.uk/
h++p://leweswerks.org.uk/
h++p://www.bizspace.co.uk/businesscentres/Lewes%20Bizspace/172/Details
Plenty more in Brighton (The Skiff) and so on.
A real treasure trove of wifi and desk space for you!

On 27 Aug 2011 at 9:42pm Peter Von Byron wrote:
Use your bedroom and when bored of work you can just have a kip without anyone bothering you, oh the joys of working from home, used to love that in the old days! Best Peter.

On 30 Aug 2011 at 8:29pm Sussex Scribbler wrote:
There are offices to rent in Castle Works, Martin Elliott's/Philcox's building in the centre of Lewes.

On 2 Sep 2013 at 9:36am Paul wrote:
We have office space in our beautiful converted barn in Firle, 2 minutes from Lewes! call for details 01273 858206

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arch Bishop burning 4:132
Arch Bishop burning

Actually, I would like to add to what I have written above. I understand your concerns about medical marijuana, especially if you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell