Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Looking for a 2 bedroom flat in town

On 27 Jul 2017 at 12:16am Holly Chambers wrote:
Hello all,
I tried posting this a few days ago, but it got flagged and I don't think many people saw it, so I figured I would try again!
My husband and I have just moved to the Lewes area and are looking to find a place to rent. We have a two year old daughter and a son on the way on the 1st of September, so we are looking for a two bedroom rental. We want to be in town, within walking distance of the high street and the station, but otherwise we are quite flexible.
We are looking to spend up to 1,100 for a 2 bedroom. Having looked around town and seen a good number of properties, it seems like there are definitely properties out there in this range, but finding them takes some investigatory work!
As I mentioned above, we have just moved to the area and we recently sold our old home, so we are able to provide a deposit and 2-3 months rent up front for the right spot.
If you have a property to rent or know of one, please respond to this message chain and let us know.
Thank you!
Holly

On 27 Jul 2017 at 11:43am Deja Vu wrote:
Hi Holly, there was an advert in the small ads for a 2 bed in mallings (short term let), probably not ideal but it might buy you enough time to find something more suitable.
Lovely two bed terraced cottage in Malling to rent from September to mid-January. 1000.00 per month
On 27 Jul 2017 at 12:56pm Wendy wrote:
This is on rightmove. Two bed house!

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Normans Helmet 94:132
Normans Helmet

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell