Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Look at this

On 2 Feb 2007 at 5:24pm MARK wrote:
Hi, my friend told me of a forum that he has just built which is very interesting about peoples views of property issues. the site is www.brighton.co.uk/property
I just registered and was free to put my comments on there, it actually helped me with a problem i had.By the way this board is great aswell for lewes.
regards
Mark

On 2 Feb 2007 at 5:50pm Chav wrote:
This friend of yours. Is his name Mark too?
Do you find yourself talking to Mark Mark? Can anybody else see the other Mark?

On 2 Feb 2007 at 5:56pm MARK wrote:
Pardon, i just thought that people would be interested as its a general site for people to look at, im sorry dont understand what your saying to me.

On 2 Feb 2007 at 11:18pm MC wrote:
I looked at it and it's very dull. A forum with no posts. I know lots of sites that are more interesting then that. Come to think of it every site I've ever visited is more interesting than that, even this one.
MC

On 3 Feb 2007 at 2:00am expat two wrote:
I fail to understand how this site could have possibly helped anyone, what with the paucity of postings. Certainly no sign of any Mark, or any of his 'free comments'.
Sounds to me like someone shamelessly plugging their own product with banal lies & puffery. Is 'Mark' an estate agent? Lack of grammer skills suggest so (7 in one sentence).
Webbo, can you please delete these tawdry promotions? I find them an offensive intrusion.

On 3 Feb 2007 at 4:37pm The Webmaster wrote:
If I had caught it earlier I would have deleted the post but now its a thread I'm going to leave it and change the address in the post to a competitors site.

On 4 Feb 2007 at 6:50am expat two wrote:
Nice one Webbo, you are a genius. I would never have thought of that.

On 16 Oct 2007 at 12:01am Quelle Femme wrote:
Take no notice of the sarky so and so's Mark - They tend to be a bit blinkered on this site. Be better if they had more to do really :o(

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Sheep 79:132
Lewes Sheep

It's a long time since the U.S.was the only outpost of freedom from the tyrannical rule of Europe. The usury mongers soon got... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams