Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Licensed Victuallers of Lewes!!!!!!

On 13 Aug 2010 at 3:30pm Peter B Ex Friars WalkR wrote:
Please be aware you cannot nor should you ever serve a Bloody Mary without celery salt and fresh celery. Thank You. Peter Byron, East Sussex Resident.

On 18 Aug 2010 at 9:31pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
and please ask your bar staff to refrain from serving white wine in a glass that is steaming hot from the dishwasher. As my dear son says, FFS, when I point out to the bar staff the errors of their ways they stand and stare as if I am from another planet, it is an outrage, even a claret would be ruined. Thank you. Have had a long day, and need rest, my Boo has exhausted me and I need to bed down, Nigel is a blast, u b.....d Nigel. Best and Cheers to all, Peter.

On 20 Aug 2010 at 10:29am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
And might I also add a Black Velvet should consist mainly of Champs with a golden colour having just a topping of draught guiness. To experience the finest BV's in the world you must visit Sheen Falls Hotel, Kenmare, the barman are world class I can telly you. Cheers and Bottoms up (unless you live in Brighton ha ha) Best, Peter and Boon-Nam

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes busker 60:132
Lewes busker

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde