Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Licensed Victuallers of Lewes!!!!!!

On 13 Aug 2010 at 3:30pm Peter B Ex Friars WalkR wrote:
Please be aware you cannot nor should you ever serve a Bloody Mary without celery salt and fresh celery. Thank You. Peter Byron, East Sussex Resident.

On 18 Aug 2010 at 9:31pm Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
and please ask your bar staff to refrain from serving white wine in a glass that is steaming hot from the dishwasher. As my dear son says, FFS, when I point out to the bar staff the errors of their ways they stand and stare as if I am from another planet, it is an outrage, even a claret would be ruined. Thank you. Have had a long day, and need rest, my Boo has exhausted me and I need to bed down, Nigel is a blast, u b.....d Nigel. Best and Cheers to all, Peter.

On 20 Aug 2010 at 10:29am Peter and Boon-Nam wrote:
And might I also add a Black Velvet should consist mainly of Champs with a golden colour having just a topping of draught guiness. To experience the finest BV's in the world you must visit Sheen Falls Hotel, Kenmare, the barman are world class I can telly you. Cheers and Bottoms up (unless you live in Brighton ha ha) Best, Peter and Boon-Nam

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Cross 48:132
Keere Street Cross

I think it is unlikely that the IMF will be involved at all in our deficit Tom. The government have offered to give lots of money... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams