Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes bin.

On 14 Dec 2015 at 11:34am Messy wrote:
Are the street cleaners on strike at the moment? Walking around town at the weekend and thought it was a right mess. Rubbish everywhere. Also ventured in to the public toilets behind the precinct and they were disgusting. Absolutely stunk! What is going on?
On 14 Dec 2015 at 4:13pm SHS wrote:
People drop rubbish, make a mess and don't care. It's a parent & child issue that starts at a young age.
On 14 Dec 2015 at 8:12pm Tom wrote:
Ah so all the rubbish on the streets is due to vile kids and their arrogant parents! Thanks SHS - you're a star!
On 14 Dec 2015 at 8:28pm Sue wrote:
Yes it's a parental issue but also this is what happens when public services are cut, street cleaning is an easy option compared with Adult Social Care and Children's Services the bro t of that is still to come. Don't forget we're all in the sh1t together, Tory scum sh1t.
On 16 Dec 2015 at 1:39pm Gary wrote:
I would also add to this debate that dropping rubbish can also be bad for local wildlife.
Kind regards,
Gary

On 16 Dec 2015 at 4:50pm Cottager wrote:
Most Lewes Conveniences are horrible, well I don't know about the Ladies. Are there any shops that allow public relief?

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Well Basil you could try posting about something and see what people's reaction is. I don't mean just the state of the forum but,... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington