Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes aggressive street drinkers

On 5 Apr 2016 at 10:48pm Bob wrote:
The guys from Jaywick look and behave better than these Lewes scallywags, and people say this town is for the rich
On 5 Apr 2016 at 10:52pm Ahmed Hussein wrote:
Especially the big smelly one with the radio.
On 5 Apr 2016 at 10:53pm Jimmy savilles ghost wrote:
Your not wrong bob. The slums of India have more dignity than the drinkers of this town.
On 5 Apr 2016 at 11:10pm i&i wrote:
Where are these so called 'Aggressive Street Drinkers'?
I haven't seen anyone in Lewes that could be called an aggressive street drinker apart from one who seems to sleep outside WHSmiths clutching his can of pop protectively, but he's so wrapped up in his own little world to cause concern to anyone.
On 5 Apr 2016 at 11:20pm Bob wrote:
Obviously haven't been approached by one then!! Little scroungers they are
On 6 Apr 2016 at 7:59am Earl of Lewes wrote:
I've seen a pair of men in their 30s, I think. Neither look as if they're homeless. They sit on a bench with cans and try to intimidate passers by into giving them money. Yes, it's probably all very sad, but they're still behaving like tossers and people should be able to walk around their town without being hassled.
On 6 Apr 2016 at 11:37am 8 miles from home wrote:
Visit WHSmiths and purchase a newspaper. Turn the newspaper into a Millwall brick and wait for one of the hedge mumper's to open his mouth. Problem solved.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Lewes 110:132
Station Lewes

Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Shoobie, doobie, do wop Pop, pop, shoo wop Thank you BBC more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina