Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Swingers

On 4 Jan 2010 at 3:48am Crystal Candy wrote:
Happy New Year to all of our members and supporters. Please be advised that we meet every first Thursday for our monthly Lewes Swingers 'come-together'. Our nude book club runs every third Tuesday. Paul and Catherine will elaborate about the hidden depth of 'The Saucy Vegetarian'by J. Stepaniak and blow us away with some practical samples this month.
On 4 Jan 2010 at 9:19am Lewes Trollope wrote:
Same place of meeting? (war memorial?) i cant wait to be blown away with a vegetable...! i am packing the nipple clamps as i type ...much love xxx
On 4 Jan 2010 at 11:02am Alec Smart wrote:
Please telephone 471600 for more details.
On 4 Jan 2010 at 11:09am Bored housewife wrote:
I am looking forward to your calls, keep it firm and fruity.

On 4 Jan 2010 at 10:32pm Hay bonnie mouse wrote:
Speaking of veg any more news on the calender Ive some turnips and corvettes which are about ready down the allotment
On 4 Jan 2010 at 11:00pm Lewes Trollope wrote:
I have some lovely melons...

On 6 Jan 2010 at 1:09pm Steve wrote:
Hi!
I didn't even know Lewes Swingers existed!
How do we join? x

On 6 Jan 2010 at 2:49pm Crystal Candy wrote:
Just show up at the war memorial on said day wearing a red poppy. Or approach us when out - you can regognise our cars by, again, red poppies at the front. Simples

On 6 Jan 2010 at 5:56pm Hot stuff wrote:
I wonder if any members can help me...my boiler seems to have broken and it's soooo hot in here, I was looking for a plumber or an awfully handy man. If you could just bring your tools maybe you could work on the connection....it seems a little loose.
On 6 Jan 2010 at 7:47pm Lewes Trollope wrote:
I am very cold, all im wearing is bleeding poppies and i cant get my hands on a root vegetable for love nor money !

On 6 Jan 2010 at 8:01pm Crystal Candy wrote:
Anyone fancy hot Raspberries?
On 6 Jan 2010 at 9:03pm devil wrote:
sick lol lol lol
On 6 Jan 2010 at 9:39pm BN8 Playmate wrote:
Seems as if there is lots of fun in Lewes and Bored Housewife sounds to be in need of some special attention !
On 6 Jan 2010 at 11:04pm Rusty Trombone wrote:
aahh music to my ears looking forwards to clearing out me pipes now the new year is here - be nice to see all the old faeces again
On 7 Jan 2010 at 12:03am Bored Housewife wrote:
Playmate, i am always in dire need of special attention. wink wink

On 7 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm BN8Playmate wrote:
Pity, cannot get to Lewes this evening (snow etc) to encounter Bored Housewife who winks !! Keeping blogging to keep my attention !

On 7 Jan 2010 at 8:42pm Paul and Catherine wrote:
Get one of those and beat the weather! www.minoru3d.com
On 7 Jan 2010 at 10:32pm BN8Playmate wrote:
Bored Housewife...........Best to keep your head well down the duvet tonite !
On 7 Jan 2010 at 10:46pm What ? wrote:
Where does the nude book club meet ?

On 7 Jan 2010 at 11:49pm Bored House wife wrote:
I'm very good at giving the odd wink....x

On 9 Jan 2010 at 7:26pm BN8Playmate wrote:
OK Bored House Wife...let's wink at Bills on Mon 18th at 12..!!
On 9 Jan 2010 at 8:14pm Bored House wife wrote:
Only if you wear a red thong and nipple clamps...

On 9 Jan 2010 at 10:56pm BN8Playmate wrote:
It may have to be a striking red tie or scarf but a bit chilly for thong and clamps etc...best keep that stuff for later investigation !!

On 11 Jan 2010 at 7:25pm baffled wrote:
I had a poppy in the front of my car for a few years (as an 'all year round' mark of respect for soldiers of war) but if I had known it was to symbolise wife swapping, I would have taken it down!!!!!!!
I have never understood how any couple could be truly happy watching the one they love having it off with another person! If my partner ever suggested that to me (and I know he wouldn't) I would run a mile. I think you're all lacking that vital ingredient, pervy lot.
On 11 Jan 2010 at 9:42pm BN8Playmate wrote:
Baffled......think you may have got the wrong message ! Bored Housewife may have her eyes and thoughts on thongs and clamps but they are all a dream ! It is all a bit of a joke but, nevertheless, lots of fun for Lewes Swingers. Keep it UP !!

On 22 Jan 2010 at 1:10pm anonymous wrote:
is this why the father of my child is spending so much time on the forum?

On 24 Jan 2010 at 3:40pm Darknshiny wrote:
Surely there's a scene somewhere in Lewes. I used to live in Brighton and Hove and the scene there was good. Surely people here must have hunger for being filfy? Shall we kick something off? Who's in?

10 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Bottleneck 113:132
The Bottleneck

I'm all for being open-minded, cynical and skeptical about narratives, big business, big-pharma etc....but where was your... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy