Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Pound again.

On 7 Oct 2008 at 9:22am expat wrote:
Is there anyone who would give up a Lewes Pound for me? Being Lewes born and bred, I would love to have one for me to keep. I know this isn't a trade site, but seems the most logical place to ask, and I know there are people on here who'll give me a sensible answer!

On 7 Oct 2008 at 10:21am E Bayer wrote:
E Bay?

On 7 Oct 2008 at 5:51pm Ther Tooth Fairy wrote:
Lewes is so dear to your heart that you feel the need to live on the other side of the world.

On 7 Oct 2008 at 9:10pm expat wrote:
Lewes is dear to me because it is where I was born and bred, which obviously has a huge part in my life. I chose to live across the other side of the world for what was on offer here, which doesn't mean to say I love Lewes any less. Lewes with it's great healthy attitudes also ensured I didn't turn out to be narrow minded. Were you born and bred there TF?

On 7 Oct 2008 at 9:12pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Expat - send me an e-mail with your address and I'll send you the Golden Sploder (seriously)
lewes.spinster@googlemail.com

On 7 Oct 2008 at 9:57pm Bored wrote:
Or try Ebay!

On 10 Oct 2008 at 8:34pm freqeist1 wrote:
they all seem to be on Ebay!
(they are technically legal tender & therefore collectors the world over want them)

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 28:132
Closet and Botts window

This morning some runners from Lewes (hardy souls given the downpours) were passing along the lanes in East Chiltington when they... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG