Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Panto

On 15 Jan 2009 at 4:03pm Naughty Knickers wrote:
Just have to say once again the Lewes panto at st mary's was fab! always a good show laughed my socks off!

On 16 Jan 2009 at 5:14am THEINTREPIDFOX wrote:
If you continue telling us every movement my trained and highly sensitive nose will soon be able to track you down and identify you. ;-)

On 16 Jan 2009 at 6:56am juju wrote:
Off to see it tonight.. the guys and girls always work very hard to put this on.

On 16 Jan 2009 at 2:31pm Naughty Knickers wrote:
Your so cunning Fox! i am always in disguise with the fake nose and glasses hiding behind the Times my true identity will always be hidden !
Have a good time Juju its lots of fun x

On 17 Jan 2009 at 8:42am juju wrote:
Great to see a new face on the stage, well done Nick, you had me in stitches i have not laughed so much in ages, and i have clapped so hard my had is swollen. Well done guys n girls see you all next year.

On 17 Jan 2009 at 6:54pm MINI ME wrote:
I am in complete aggreement with juju.Great night .Not only were my hands painful from clapping, so was my stomach from laughing!

On 17 Jan 2009 at 8:56pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
I understand that young Nick is to thrill the audience of the Lewes Arms Panto (early March) with his large part - look out ladies!

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The John Harvey Tavern 116:132
The John Harvey Tavern

And yet lewes still want to open a homeless night shelter good luck is all i can say more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams
Brighton Jobs