Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Live refund

On 28 Jul 2017 at 11:31am Snorkel wrote:
Any chance of a refund? I don't really fancy spending the weekend huddled in a smelly beer tent listening to band cancellation announcements. #monsooncoming
On 28 Jul 2017 at 11:44am You'll be lucky wrote:
If you think you're going to get anything out of the cliffe then good luck.
Last time they had to cancel you had to turn up in person at the JHT at 4am on the 32nd of July to receive a credit note redeemable against the purchase of a cbs sweatshirt
On 28 Jul 2017 at 12:32pm Wet n Windy wrote:
I will be safely tucked up in my cosy living room this evening with hot chocolate and a choc au pain.
On 28 Jul 2017 at 12:37pm Sol wrote:
You bought tickets for an outside event and now that it may rain you want your money back? Get over yourself, get drunk and dance in the rain!
On 28 Jul 2017 at 3:08pm Bonfire Boy wrote:
The English are the only race on earth not adapted to their own climate.
On 28 Jul 2017 at 6:40pm For the record wrote:
Cliffe did give refunds when the event was cancelled due to flooding a few years ago. I got refunded in full and didn't have to go to the JHT at all, just a visit to the website. As far as I know, it is still going ahead this year. How many other festivals cancel because of a bit of rain? It has rained before and still gone ahead, and Glastonbury is famous for being wet and muddy. As Sol says, you bought a ticket for an outdoor event and you take your chances. If it is still taking place then why should you be refunded.
On 28 Jul 2017 at 11:35pm queen vic wrote:
When's it finish I want to sleep
On 29 Jul 2017 at 7:32am prince albert wrote:
Lie back and think of england.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:132
Harveys Brewery

She’s going to have to get there early and park on the outskirts
And still pee off the local residents
There’s no cheap... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington