Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Computer Guy

On 23 Feb 2012 at 8:25am Confused wrote:
My Tom Tom satnav suddenly stopped working and so I contacted Pete Dadswell the Lewes Computer Guy. He collected it and returned it fully operational a few hours later. A very reasonable cost for the repair. Highly recommended.
On 23 Feb 2012 at 10:12am Dr Placebo wrote:
Confused=Lewes Computer Guy=Pete Dadswell=blatant advert=short of business
On 23 Feb 2012 at 10:32am SO WHAT wrote:
And your problem is Placebo ?
On 23 Feb 2012 at 4:54pm observer wrote:
I would imagine the problem is that this is fairly blatant advertising and this is a forum for discussion - not advertising.
On 23 Feb 2012 at 5:23pm Saachi and Saachi wrote:
What is the problem? IF the first post wasn't genuine, which as far as I can see there is no any evidence for, only Dr Placebo's rather cynical response. Look to the left and the right and what do you see ? Oh yes, advertising. Does anyone get offended by that? I doubt it. What is wrong then with a local business promoting themselves?
On 23 Feb 2012 at 7:05pm Dicy wrote:
Do a search and you'll find that I posted a similar message praising Pete about 6 weeks ago.
It's called praise where it's due you cynical biffs!
On 23 Feb 2012 at 7:07pm Dicy wrote:
He mended a Nintendo wii btw
Bloody good value too!
On 23 Feb 2012 at 7:14pm Rookie wrote:
I spoke to him on the phone a few months ago about a problem with my PC. He gave me free advice on how to sort it myself rather than coming out and charging me. Top bloke!
On 23 Feb 2012 at 7:51pm Confused wrote:
Perhaps this shows the problem that occurs sometimes on this forum. Confused does not equal Lewes Computer Guy. I am simply a satisfied customer who had a problem with my satnav which Pete fixed. Placebo and Observer are completly wrong. This is not blatant advertising I was simply trying to help others who may have similar problems with techie type equipment. I never intended the posting to cause such cynical backbiting. Thanks to the whose supported me and Pete.

On 24 Feb 2012 at 9:56am Mr Droopy wrote:
I have just been recommended some lovely blue pills from Dr Placebo. What a smashing lady she is, soooo knowledgable about mens bits and how they fail to rise to the occassion sometimes. I can't recommend her highly enough. One pill and it was sergent major on duty again.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

rye bonfire badge 103:132
rye bonfire badge

There was a lot of anger towards these people a year ago. Let's hope they're all doing good now. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul