Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Cinema Latest

On 29 Jan 2014 at 2:02am Roxy wrote:
It's happening...

Check it out here »

On 29 Jan 2014 at 8:23am smiler wrote:
That's a press release from March last year, although there is a notice on the depot gates saying a cinema is coming soon although the logo looks like it was designed by a 7 year old. I hope they know what they are doing and can make a decent job of it Lewes could do with a decent cinema

On 29 Jan 2014 at 9:08am Andy wrote:
I hope the cinema on that site happens. Yeah, logos nowadays seem to be designed by a child - our Olympics logo was shockingly bad - so bad i think many thought it was good. I'm showing my age...
Anyway hope the cinema happens. Good example of regeneration of brownfield site with very good public transport links.

On 29 Jan 2014 at 10:52am Fiat wrote:
Will there be a free car park ? Or pay as you leave ?
On 29 Jan 2014 at 11:43am SHS wrote:
Walk !!!

On 29 Jan 2014 at 12:50pm other customers wrote:
from Ringmer? thanks a bunch.
On 30 Jan 2014 at 5:45pm belladonna wrote:
The planning application was turned down but they are resubmitting revised plans and hopefully we will have a modern state of the art independent cinema within a couple of years !
On 31 Jan 2014 at 10:03am Andy wrote:
Here here Belladonna! Really hope it happens :-)

On 31 Jan 2014 at 10:04am Andy wrote:
Does anyone have the planning reference for the revised plans? So that I can submit support for this??
On 1 Feb 2014 at 2:45pm Lewes Cinema wrote:
Just thought I'd mention that we have a free car park for those using our cinema - that is Lewes Cinema at Lewes Little Theatre in Lancaster St.
On 1 Feb 2014 at 2:47pm Here.. wrote:
Here's the link..

Check it out here »

On 3 Feb 2014 at 12:17pm belladonna wrote:
Sorry Andy, I don't know if it's been put forward yet, or whether they are still amending plans. Search the district council website ?

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle Sunset 64:143
Lewes Castle Sunset

What happened to my post made last night? Is there a curfew from 11 pm? What are the rules with this forum? Just tell me and... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo