Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Church and Garden Thefts

On 21 Feb 2013 at 1:50pm Matt Kent wrote:
Its been reported in the Brighton Argus that 2 people from Lewes have been arrested following the thefts from churches and gardens in Lewes recently, and that some of the stolen objects can be recovered from the police station.

Check it out here »
On 21 Feb 2013 at 5:52pm landporter wrote:
If the Arsgas reported it, there was probably 1 person arrested for taking a daffodil flower !!!
THE NEWSPAPER THAT NEVER LETS THE TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF A STORY
I f***ing detest that arse rag of a paper

On 21 Feb 2013 at 8:02pm the old mayor wrote:
Apparently it's true there have been large spate of garden thefts from Lewes late last summer and right up to this year. Scum !!
On 21 Feb 2013 at 8:40pm Horseman7 wrote:
If you sign up for Sussex Police's excellent community alert emails you will see that this has indeed been occurring and is not just a figment of the Argus' imagination. Why the need for such vitriol Landporter?

On 21 Feb 2013 at 10:34pm shopkeeper wrote:
The young lewes couple who have been committing these thefts were arrested around october time , they are in court in april ( i am a witness ) . Since then they seem to have stepped up their activities and are carrying on their thieving . Apparently these further thefts are known to the police . So that is comforting then !!! Nail everything down or they'll have it .

On 22 Feb 2013 at 7:23am landporter wrote:
@Horseman7.....the paper is a disgrace and despised by many people for its constant poor, lazy journalism and it's inability to bother to find out the truth about most things it writes.
Very similar to the sussex depress really.

On 22 Feb 2013 at 7:43am Teacher wrote:
Horseman7, I think you will find that landporter was talking about The Arsgas which is a completely different paper than the Argus.

On 22 Feb 2013 at 8:20am landporter wrote:
Teacher...Arsgas is a derogatory term for Argus. they are one and the same.

On 22 Feb 2013 at 4:59pm Cookie wrote:
Name and shame comes to mind

On 23 Feb 2013 at 9:43am teacher wrote:
Hi Landporter, Yes I knew what you meant I was just being sarcastic. They say you cant kid a kidder but you have prooved that saying wrong.

On 23 Feb 2013 at 10:51am landporter wrote:
Yeah...of course you did Teacher.

On 23 Feb 2013 at 2:07pm teacher wrote:
That was rather a girlish responce landporter. But just to make you feel better I did not know you was being derogatory so you win. Feel better now Ha Ha.

On 23 Feb 2013 at 2:10pm teacher wrote:
That was rather a girlish responce landporter. But just to make you feel better I did not know you was being derogatory so you win. Feel better now Ha Ha. By the way I do agree with you about the Argus and the Sussex express, they are a complete waste of money.

On 23 Feb 2013 at 2:12pm teacher wrote:
There you go landporter, Buy one and get one free.

On 23 Feb 2013 at 6:05pm uckersbarry wrote:
to dear teacher never to late to learn bogof

On 24 Feb 2013 at 8:57am teacher wrote:
To dear uckersbarry how many times have I told you not to drop the F off the front of your name. Now stay in after school and stop poking your oar in.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Tiled House 86:132
Lewes Tiled House

Wrong choice of word there, Tom. It's not condescension, it's pity. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone