Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Arms Bar Staff

On 7 Nov 2010 at 5:31pm Bitter and Old wrote:
Lewes Arms has really gone down the hill on a Saturday night since Abbie has gone on maternity leave. Long gone are the times when there was competent staff on duty like Becca and Trish. Even Oscar has learnt his trade and is a pleasant addition. Shame that Ringmer Tim has left. It seems as they import staff from Brighton that clearly has no affinity for the LA, nor a brain and worst customer service skills! If it continues that way it will soon turn into an extension of the Lamb.

On 7 Nov 2010 at 6:49pm Burn em! wrote:
Bit harsh
Never had any problems...

On 8 Nov 2010 at 9:29am SeasonedDrinker wrote:
I've always received a brilliant standard of service whenever I have been in the Lewes arms and I am sure that Becca, Trish, Oscar, Romany and the other members of staff are more than competent to run this establishment and as for your comment about it becoming an extension of The Lamb POPPYCOCK!!

On 8 Nov 2010 at 9:39am Guildenstern wrote:
Rubbish.
I spent 2 consoling hours in LA after watching England get beat by thye allblacks (in the Elly). Service was as good as usual.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Penny 119:132
The Lewes Penny

Just save me the bother and explain how this undermines current scientific consensus on climate change. Your previous recommended... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like tea and faerie cakes on the Castle Green
NCG