Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Lewes Airport

On 19 Sep 2023 at 4:36pm SHS-2 wrote:
For sale, offers over £5m, library included. Any locals want to club together to develop it into a space port? Could add excitement to Bonfire.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 4:42pm Nevillman wrote:
First I've heard of Lewes airport. Sounds a bit ambitious for a town that can't even have a bus station

On 20 Sep 2023 at 5:26pm biggles wrote:
Going by the contributors to this forum nowadays, there are only 5 people that now reside in Lewes so no need for an airport.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 5:37pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I wish Biggles was on the same flight as Yevgeny Prigozhin. This loon has nothing else to say but dunk on the few posters left on this forum.

On 20 Sep 2023 at 6:34pm Nevillman wrote:
Probably going by the contributors to this forum as a way to measure the inhabitants of Lewes and possible demand for an airport isn't a very reliable measure biggles but well done for making such a valuable suggestion. I'm sure lots of other people will be very happy to give you lots of ticks for it which I know are very important to you.

On 21 Sep 2023 at 6:01pm Nevillman wrote:
Come on. Someone else give biggles a few ticks please. We don't want to discourage any contributors to the forum.

On 22 Sep 2023 at 6:35pm SHS-2 wrote:
Deanland. I thought it was Southease. So massive potential and will save the long trek to Heathrow for those exotic holidays in Rustington. Lewes-Deanland express rail should be ready in 2055.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

English view 35:132
English view

I've been sat here sh*tting myself, but so far nothing untoward has happened on my various bits of hardware. I don't have a fixed... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell